Clearance Thomas bucks Judicial Norms.

It appears that Clearance Sale Thomas has been selling justice to the highest bidder for some time now. How can we ever get dark monies out of politics if our judges are tainted so severely? The Robert’s court will go down as the most political and controversial court of all time. The only way to fix it IMO is for Dems to win it all and balance the court with two additional “progressive “ judges.

It appears that Clearance Sale Thomas has been selling justice to the highest bidder for some time now. How can we ever get dark monies out of politics if our judges are tainted so severely? The Robert’s court will go down as the most political and controversial court of all time. The only way to fix it IMO is for Dems to win it all and balance the court with two additional “progressive “ judges.

Worst? Not even close. Do you even Dred Scott?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he’s been a pos since he put a pubic hair on Anita Hill’s Coke can. He’s the best justice money can buy.
Anita Hill put the pubic hair on his coke.

What case has come before SCOTUS that is related to anyone that Thomas knows?

Appearance of impropriety? If you think not, you’re extremely generous. Thomas put a pubic hair on his own Coke. Do you believe Hill did it? I’m asking for dna before I’ll believe that.

Last edited:
Appearance of impropriety? If you think not, you’re extremely generous.
What case has come before SCOTUS that anyone that Thomas knows is connected to in any way? There has to be some connection for there to be an "appearance of impropriety". Just knowing people isn't an "appearance of impropriety" because, after all, we all know people.

Thomas put a pubic hair on his own Coke. Do you believe Hill did it? I’m asking
No, I don't believe Hill at all. But what she said was that Thomas said, "Who put this pubic hair on my coke?" She did not say that Thomas put a pubic hair on her coke. Get your facts straight.

What case has come before SCOTUS that anyone that Thomas knows is connected to in any way? There has to be some connection for there to be an "appearance of impropriety". Just knowing people isn't an "appearance of impropriety" because, after all, we all know people.

No, I don't believe Hill at all. But what she said was that Thomas said, "Who put this pubic hair on my coke?" She did not say that Thomas put a pubic hair on her coke. Get your facts straight.
Classy move for a future justice. He’s now become the best justice money can buy IMO. We the people should not have to go through every vote Thomas has taken in search for one of these benefactors cousins or buddies that might have benefited. We shouldn’t have to search shell companies records for impropriety . We should know without doubt that he’s trustworthy. Only one of his billionaire buddies were friends BEFORE he was Supreme.

Last edited:
Classy move for a future justice. He’s now become the best justice money can buy IMO. We the people should not have to go through every vote Thomas has taken in search for one of these benefactors cousins or buddies that might have benefited. We shouldn’t have to search shell companies records for impropriety . We should know without doubt that he’s trustworthy. Only one of his billionaire buddies were friends BEFORE he was Supreme.

Looking at every vote and opinion looking for proof of collusion is the only way to investigate if he’s dirty. If there’s no proof then he’s innocent. Saying he can be bought with no proof just because you don’t like his decisions is dumb.

Looking at every vote and opinion looking for proof of collusion is the only way to investigate if he’s dirty. If there’s no proof then he’s innocent. Saying he can be bought with no proof just because you don’t like his decisions is dumb.

Ignoring all the signs of impropriety is dumb. He has voted on things he should have recused himself from IMO

With all the involvement of Ginni in the January 6th insurrection, Clarence Thomas should recuse himself. I’ll guess he doesn’t.

You went from quotes like these....
He should be impeached and removed.

I have been a pharmacist now for 35 years. I have had a pen in my pocket as a pharmacist for 35 years. In 35 years I have never once had a drug company pen in my pocket. I have never accepted any kind of gratuity from Pharma that I didn't repay with in kind labor (i.e. give a talk). And I have never given a pharma sponsored talk that I didn't exclusively control the content of the talk. I have accepted grants from pharma for research, but the research design has been 100% my own, even all the way back to my fellowship project (though the idea was my fellowship director's). Why have I been so fastidious about this? Because I have been on P&T committees and been in positions to influence the purchase of millions of dollars of pharmaceuticals. I've also been in the position to influence prescribing and treatment of patients bother directly as a prescriber and indirectly as a consultant. And in none of those positions did I want to give any appearance of impropriety or that I was influenced inappropriately in any way by pharma or anything other than clinical science and what is best for patients.

Given what we know about Clarence Thomas can he say that he is without any appearance of political impropriety or influence?

I am bitterly disappointed in Thomas. This is at best an ethical violation, at worst it is criminal (tax evasion among other things). I say again, I stand with AOC on impeachment.
To defending him with these quotes...

His wife knows people?

Dang man.

You're giving me whiplash.

Back