Bud Light Controversy Spreads to Target, Sending the Stock Lower

Pick your favorite oklahoma brewery. Now imagine Trump bought it and put his face on every can. Also you cannot buy a keg or fill a growler.
(no cheating) Continue drinking? Yes? No? :oops:

cm punk wwe GIF
Absolutely continue drinking.

I’ve stayed in Trump properties within the last couple of years.

It's pretty unbelievable to me how much time some of you spend worrying about drag queens and transgender people. Like it seems to take up most of your waking hours. You scream about protecting the kids from these monsters and their indoctrination, then turn around and fervently support an organization that is literally raping kids, grooming, and indoctrinating.

Woke is just another buzzword to get the simple folk riled up. It follows hippies, tree huggers, bleeding hearts, CRT, thugs, etc.

If you don't want to spend your dollars on Bud Light, or at Target, that's your right. But resorting to violence and/or vandalism is not ok.

I hope you don't support these other companies because of their support of the LGBTQ+ community, lest your hypocrisy shine through:
  • Apple
  • Nike
  • Reebok
  • Converse
  • Teva
  • Toms
  • Uggs
  • Addidas
  • Puma
  • Wal Mart
  • IBM
  • Paypal
  • Converse
  • Disney (and by extension, Marvel and Star Wars franchises)
  • LEGO
  • Levis
  • Molson - Coors
  • Pet Smart
  • McDonalds
  • Proctor and Gamble (that's a big one!)
  • Toyota
  • GM
  • Ford
  • And on, and on, and on...

It's pretty unbelievable to me how much time some of you spend worrying about drag queens and transgender people. Like it seems to take up most of your waking hours. You scream about protecting the kids from these monsters and their indoctrination, then turn around and fervently support an organization that is literally raping kids, grooming, and indoctrinating.

Woke is just another buzzword to get the simple folk riled up. It follows hippies, tree huggers, bleeding hearts, CRT, thugs, etc.

If you don't want to spend your dollars on Bud Light, or at Target, that's your right. But resorting to violence and/or vandalism is not ok.

I hope you don't support these other companies because of their support of the LGBTQ+ community, lest your hypocrisy shine through:
  • Apple
  • Nike
  • Reebok
  • Converse
  • Teva
  • Toms
  • Uggs
  • Addidas
  • Puma
  • Wal Mart
  • IBM
  • Paypal
  • Converse
  • Disney (and by extension, Marvel and Star Wars franchises)
  • LEGO
  • Levis
  • Molson - Coors
  • Pet Smart
  • McDonalds
  • Proctor and Gamble (that's a big one!)
  • Toyota
  • GM
  • Ford
  • And on, and on, and on...
Are you referring to the Democratic party or just the Biden family here? As for the rest of your list I can only see about three of those that I do any kind of business with and none fervently.

People are upset because they are tired of being force fed this absurd lie that men can be women. In the case of Bud Light their product is to closely similar to their competitors. Most of their customers can simply buy a Miller or Coors and then not have to worry what their friends think about their sexuality. I don't think the Target issue will have the legs that the Bud Light issue has.
Seems snowflakey to me.

Yes the freedom to spend your money where you choose. It's GenZ that decided that every single corporate entity needed to have a political opinion on nearly every issue. I think that's a terrible marketing strategy, but here we are.
a generation of people decided that? not the ceo or decision makers at the orgs?

Back