Big 12 Media Days

My god, your‘point’ is entirely stupid.
My point is "to support the idea that cities who host the Super Bowl generally are more than capable of doing a good job of it, even if they are not top sports cities. That was the sentiment of my comment"

And that's a stupid point to make? Interesting, can you explain yourself a little better than that?

Someone probably had to tell this one that you gotta take the red thing off the outside of the bologna before you eat it.

It was in Vegas to highlight the newly added schools. It's the same as SEC media days being in Dallas this week to highlight their new ads, and will be back in Atlanta next year. My guess is Big XII days will be back in DFW next year.

It was in Vegas to highlight the newly added schools. It's the same as SEC media days being in Dallas this week to highlight their new ads, and will be back in Atlanta next year. My guess is Big XII days will be back in DFW next year.

You're probably right, but I'd bet the players and coaches love having it in Vegas. And I'd bet the media members REALLY love having it in Vegas. And it might be cheaper for the attendees, plus having direct flights from almost everywhere.

Back