Articles of Impeachment Filed Against President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot "taint". Keep your eye on the ball.
Even though that’s what he’s like, neither here nor there, I’ve got to play nicer. Must use the vocabulary of an elementary school teacher. The Mods are keeping score and only they determine what’s over the line. Snuffy banned me last time mainly because of political differences, when I asked for another Mods opinion he refused and proved his power. Last evening after posting something relatively innocuous I get two Mods in a row. I’m used to being attacked by idiots like you, but Mods have power that you can’t wield. Good morning Duke Silver! Good morning GratefulPoke!

Back on topic.
If you’ve read the ridiculous charges in the Republicans attempt at equivalency. Then it should be obvious which party is on a political witch hunt. Supports (nonexistent)Antifa! Who doesn’t want to stop attempts to turn our democracy into an autocratic fascist country?

Even though that’s what he’s like, neither here nor there, I’ve got to play nicer. Must use the vocabulary of an elementary school teacher. The Mods are keeping score and only they determine what’s over the line. Snuffy banned me last time mainly because of political differences, when I asked for another Mods opinion he refused and proved his power. Last evening after posting something relatively innocuous I get two Mods in a row. I’m used to being attacked by idiots like you, but Mods have power that you can’t wield. Good morning Duke Silver! Good morning GratefulPoke!
Are there black helicopters following you around? Do you worry about the mods magically appearing from your ringing land lines? Are you afraid MAGA is actually the mark of the beast?

He’s not going to win IMO. The American people just can’t be that stupid again. Are you a Tom Petty fan? Won’t Back Down is my theme song. After enduring 30,000+ lies from Trump, I can’t stomach lies and half truth from his worshipers. You like to salt things with some truth, then add some well known fallacy into the mix.

I don’t think he’s got a chance of winning, but he is running, and he’s way ahead in the polls so anything is possible. And a sure fire way to disappointment is underestimating just how dumb a mob can act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that supposed to be an insult?

captain obvious GIF

I don’t think he’s got a chance of winning, but he is running, and he’s way ahead in the polls so anything is possible. And a sure fire way to disappointment is underestimating just how dumb a mob can act.

True. Last time we elected a dementia riddled crook that can’t form a coherent sentence and hadn’t accomplished anything of substance in over 40 years on the government teat. My prediction is the Dems will run Michele Obama and by the time they get done harvesting ballots she will get 500 million votes. It really doesn’t matter who the Rs nominate because I am certain that they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I mean c’mon, they lost to Joe Friggen Biden last time.

Wow. You are on the same (ish) half of the political spectrum as approximately half the board (and America), yet you manage to elicit eye rolls and laughs from about 80% of all posters (and probably America). You are indeed special.

Last edited:
True. Last time we elected a dementia riddled crook that can’t form a coherent sentence and hadn’t accomplished anything of substance in over 40 years on the government teat. My prediction is the Dems will run Michele Obama and by the time they get done harvesting ballots she will get 500 million votes. It really doesn’t matter who the Rs nominate because I am certain that they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I mean c’mon, they lost to Joe Friggen Biden last time.

I've been predicting Michelle Obama as the Democratic nominee in '24 for about 18 months. If so, and she is running against Trump, there will be no need for ballot harvesting or any other real or imagined shenanigans. She will win by a landslide in the popular vote and a comfortable margin in the Electoral College.

I've been predicting Michelle Obama as the Democratic nominee in '24 for about 18 months. If so, and she is running against Trump, there will be no need for ballot harvesting or any other real or imagined shenanigans. She will win by a landslide in the popular vote and a comfortable margin in the Electoral College.
Yep. And then we’ll get 8 years of Michele to go with the 8 years of Barack + the other 4 years of Barack (Biden) . Strap in it’s gonna get bumpy.

Hoping you’re right

Wow. You are on the same (ish) half of the political spectrum as approximately half the board (and America), yet you manage to elicit eye rolls and laughs from about 80% of all posters (and probably America). You are indeed special.
Special needs at times

I don’t think she’s as popular as people think. If she was, this would have happened by now

I don’t think she’s as popular as people think. If she was, this would have happened by now
Maybe not popular, but I think she would be very formidable.

People like brand names. People vote for familiarity. Most Presidential candidates and winners enter the race already with very large Q scores. It is why Hillary got as far as she did. It is a strong reason for George W won the Presidency and that Al Gore was on the Dem side.

If Michelle entered the race in 2028, she would immediately be a top tier Dem primary candidate. Plus she would command large donors and her campaign war chest would likely dominate other Democratic challengers.

Bill Clinton and Obama were special candidates as they overcame initial lack of national awareness to win.

I sure hope not! She has a very impressive education, but no experience to lead the nation other than being First Lady. My doctor may be fantastic, but that doesn’t qualify his wife to remove my appendix. Personally I’m tired of electing celebrities and old white guys. Time for the younger generation to have their turn at bat.

Maybe not popular, but I think she would be very formidable.

People like brand names. People vote for familiarity. Most Presidential candidates and winners enter the race already with very large Q scores. It is why Hillary got as far as she did. It is a strong reason for George W won the Presidency and that Al Gore was on the Dem side.

If Michelle entered the race in 2028, she would immediately be a top tier Dem primary candidate. Plus she would command large donors and her campaign war chest would likely dominate other Democratic challengers.

Bill Clinton and Obama were special candidates as they overcame initial lack of national awareness to win.
I think they have focus grouped the hell out of her and she hasn’t scored well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back