Articles of Impeachment Filed Against President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Republican introduces impeachment articles against Joe Biden​

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...oduces-impeachment-articles-against-joe-biden

Republicans strongly believe that President Biden has committed treason and as a result has been compromised by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), putting ALL AMERICANS IN JEOPARDY.

Also, Republicans feel that President Biden is in conjunction with how they think the Democrat Party has supported or brought about the following points:

1. Taken money from our chief enemy, China, in exchange for political favors.
2. Obstructed justice to cover the bribes with China and other countries.
3. Used "influence peddling" as a means of becoming wealthy.
4. Weaponized the DOJ and FBI against the American people, especially those who are Republicans.
5. Embraced "trans grooming" in attacking elementary school children with sexual deviance.
6. Supported "drag queens" reading to children in public schools.
7. Support CRT.
8. Support BLM.
9. Support ANTIFA
10. Have created open borders at Mexico.
11. Magnified the fentanyl crisis with open borders.
12. Vacated law enforcement by failing to prosecute many criminals and allowing them to prey upon citizens.
13. Allowed the homeless and vagrants to take over and destroy urban areas.
14. Caused rampant inflation through "stimulus" checks.
15. Destroyed the military by promoting trans military members and focusing on "climate change".
16. Have promoted an idiotic "green agenda" while attacking the fossil fuel industry.
17. Allowed Democrat politicians to become rich through insider stock trading.
18. Caused chaos in Afghanistan with an ill-advised, disastrous withdrawal.
19. Supported billions to Ukraine to funnel money to the Biden gang.
20. Used election fraud to install a demented, corrupt puppet into the White House.

Republicans who feel intense hatred and resentment against Biden and the Democrat Party would tell you that the above is just the short list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impeachment was once the worst thing (other than assassination of course) that could happen to a President. It was a national shame. Now it’s just another screw you in the political toolbox to be used against the other party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impeachment was once the worst thing (other than assassination of course) that could happen to a President. It was a national shame. Now it’s just another screw you in the political toolbox to be used against the other party.

I disagree. Impeachment is still a bad thing especially with conviction and removal from office. Just because one party ignores and minimizes it doesn’t mean everyone buys it. These crybaby republicans love to shout about politics being unfair to them and democrats receive a free pass. This is all an orchestrated tactic of whiny losers. What they claim is being done to them,they’re actually doing in plain sight to democrats. Otherwise why go after Hunter who wasn’t in the administration, and completely ignore Jared and Ivanka who played important roles in the Trump administration. Both reaped high rewards for their connection to the White House. This is like the Democrat going after Baron for something. Trump tried to overturn an election. Damn let that sink in for a bit. The president of the United States who took an oath to defend the Constitution openly violates it. What has Biden done to have impeachment brought up? Trolls can claim the Biden crime family is just as corrupt as the real crime family Trump. 67 felony indictments and counting. Republicans are the ones striving to make impeachment and indictments appear meaningless and just political. By the way IMO republicans have absolutely no shame, the only thing they’re embarrassed about is losing political and party power.

Florida Republican introduces impeachment articles against Joe Biden​

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...oduces-impeachment-articles-against-joe-biden

Republicans strongly believe that President Biden has committed treason and as a result has been compromised by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), putting ALL AMERICANS IN JEOPARDY.

Also, Republicans feel that President Biden is in conjunction with how they think the Democrat Party has supported or brought about the following points:

1. Taken money from our chief enemy, China, in exchange for political favors.
2. Obstructed justice to cover the bribes with China and other countries.
3. Used "influence peddling" as a means of becoming wealthy.
4. Weaponized the DOJ and FBI against the American people, especially those who are Republicans.
5. Embraced "trans grooming" in attacking elementary school children with sexual deviance.
6. Supported "drag queens" reading to children in public schools.
7. Support CRT.
8. Support BLM.
9. Support ANTIFA
10. Have created open borders at Mexico.
11. Magnified the fentanyl crisis with open borders.
12. Vacated law enforcement by failing to prosecute many criminals and allowing them to prey upon citizens.
13. Allowed the homeless and vagrants to take over and destroy urban areas.
14. Caused rampant inflation through "stimulus" checks.
15. Destroyed the military by promoting trans military members and focusing on "climate change".
16. Have promoted an idiotic "green agenda" while attacking the fossil fuel industry.
17. Allowed Democrat politicians to become rich through insider stock trading.
18. Caused chaos in Afghanistan with an ill-advised, disastrous withdrawal.
19. Supported billions to Ukraine to funnel money to the Biden gang.
20. Used election fraud to install a demented, corrupt puppet into the White House.

Republicans who feel intense hatred and resentment against Biden and the Democrat Party would tell you that the above is just the short list.
Ludicrous, left out jay walking. Show me the indictments!

I disagree. Impeachment is still a bad thing especially with conviction and removal from office. Just because one party ignores and minimizes it doesn’t mean everyone buys it. These crybaby republicans love to shout about politics being unfair to them and democrats receive a free pass. This is all an orchestrated tactic of whiny losers. What they claim is being done to them,they’re actually doing in plain sight to democrats. Otherwise why go after Hunter who wasn’t in the administration, and completely ignore Jared and Ivanka who played important roles in the Trump administration. Both reaped high rewards for their connection to the White House. This is like the Democrat going after Baron for something. Trump tried to overturn an election. Damn let that sink in for a bit. The president of the United States who took an oath to defend the Constitution openly violates it. What has Biden done to have impeachment brought up? Trolls can claim the Biden crime family is just as corrupt as the real crime family Trump. 67 felony indictments and counting. Republicans are the ones striving to make impeachment and indictments appear meaningless and just political. By the way IMO republicans have absolutely no shame, the only thing they’re embarrassed about is losing political and party power.

Ludicrous, left out jay walking. Show me the indictments!

You’re making my point, just with a lot more words, and pretending it’s a Republican thing and not on both sides.

You’re making my point, just with a lot more words, and pretending it’s a Republican thing and not on both sides.

Oh really, how many indictments does Biden have? Put down the pipe! You’re tripping.

Oh really, how many indictments does Biden have? Put down the pipe! You’re tripping.

Genius, we were making the same point! You just think that it’s a Republican only issue, when this is a direct retaliation for Trumps BS impeachment by the Dems! Try and keep up!

Genius, we were making the same point! You just think that it’s a Republican only issue, when this is a direct retaliation for Trumps BS impeachment by the Dems! Try and keep up!

Your illogical conclusions are way off. Show me the damned Biden indictments or shut the heck up, at the very least quit pretending they’re equivalent. They’re not! Whether you want to acknowledge it or not Biden has NOTHING to do with Trumps multiple indictments. You are unreachable sadly and I’m through. Some people just don’t have eyes to see the truth or ears to hear it. Good luck in your delusional bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your illogical conclusions are way off. Show me the damned Biden indictments or shut the hell up, at the very least quit pretending they’re equivalent. They’re not! Whether you want to acknowledge it or not Biden has NOTHING to do with Trumps multiple indictments. You are unreachable sadly and I’m through. Some people just don’t have eyes to see the truth or ears to hear it. Good luck in your delusional bubble.
Relax and take a deep breath. Maintain civility or take a break.

Relax and take a deep breath. Maintain civility or take a break.
Civility
Boy, guess I should have said I love and admire your opinions even if they’re wrong. I would love to waste my time striving to understand your delusions, but truthfully I don’t believe the two parties are even close to equal these days.Show me the indictments for Biden, or continue to spout nonsense to someone else. Stay golden pony boy.

Civility
Boy, guess I should have said I love and admire your opinions even if they’re wrong. I would love to waste my time striving to understand your delusions, but truthfully I don’t believe the two parties are even close to equal these days.Show me the indictments for Biden, or continue to spout nonsense to someone else. Stay golden pony boy.
You are completely railing on someone else now.

Here’s the deal. If I were to make an account to make democrats look bad, it would copy yours.

You are completely railing on someone else now.

Here’s the deal. If I were to make an account to make democrats look bad, it would copy yours.
No, I’m striving to see if my response is civilized enough for
GratefulPoke(administrator) regarding my last conversation with gopokes83
Well DukeSilver(moderator) obviously my opinions are not to your liking. I thought my post was snarky but not worthy of you two jumping in. Was seriously considering joining the club, but from the looks of it I’m too angry for one and a terrible example of a Democrat to the other. Think I’ll wait before putting skin in the game.

No, I’m striving to see if my response is civilized enough for
GratefulPoke(administrator) regarding my last conversation with gopokes83
Well DukeSilver(moderator) obviously my opinions are not to your liking. I thought my post was snarky but not worthy of you two jumping in. Was seriously considering joining the club, but from the looks of it I’m too angry for one and a terrible example of a Democrat to the other. Think I’ll wait before putting skin in the game.
Come On Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Civility

I just can’t with you anymore. You’re a one trick pony. Anything anyone says remotely against your political beliefs and you grunt out “Republican Bad!” like Frankenstein’s monster trying to explain friendship. Maybe when you grow up you’ll realize the world isn’t black and white. I’ve been a pretty solid Republican all my adult life but I understand not all Democrats are Pelosi’s, there are a ton of Dem’s working to better the country and a few have some pretty good ideas! Stop the irrational hatred, it’s not productive and definitely not a good look. It’s not an us against them war, or at least it shouldn’t be.

I just can’t with you anymore. You’re a one trick pony. Anything anyone says remotely against your political beliefs and you grunt out “Republican Bad!” like Frankenstein’s monster trying to explain friendship. Maybe when you grow up you’ll realize the world isn’t black and white. I’ve been a pretty solid Republican all my adult life but I understand not all Democrats are Pelosi’s, there are a ton of Dem’s working to better the country and a few have some pretty good ideas! Stop the irrational hatred, it’s not productive and definitely not a good look. It’s not an us against them war, or at least it shouldn’t be.

Sage advice 😂Conform or else. Bye

Dang man, are you like this in real life? What are you going to do if Trump somehow pulls this off and wins?

He’s not going to win IMO. The American people just can’t be that stupid again. Are you a Tom Petty fan? Won’t Back Down is my theme song. After enduring 30,000+ lies from Trump, I can’t stomach lies and half truth from his worshipers. You like to salt things with some truth, then add some well known fallacy into the mix.

No....that's how I feel about your posts.

BTW, you are behaving exactly like the MAGAts.

You're the Democrat GOGETUMPOKE.
Yeah and you set there with your best magnanimous stance and pretend to be the conductor of your own personal band above the fray. Aren’t you special. Drum major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back