2025 Recruiting

Both guys coming the weekend of WV football game at home! Should be a solid weekend!!

Question, every time I see an offer, the post list “also has offers from…50+ schools”. Has basketball changed recently or do all the top 50 teams just offer all the top 200 kids? Ridiculous every time we offer they have the exact same offers as the previous 10 offered we made.

Both guys coming the weekend of WV football game at home! Should be a solid weekend!!

Question, every time I see an offer, the post list “also has offers from…50+ schools”. Has basketball changed recently or do all the top 50 teams just offer all the top 200 kids? Ridiculous every time we offer they have the exact same offers as the previous 10 offered we made.

I don't disagree on the offer thing, but if you don't offer early you probably have zero chance to get them in on a visit. And if we can get a visit, I feel like we have a chance (especially visits on football weekends). And in this guy's case, the JL3 connection likely can't hurt.

I don't disagree on the offer thing, but if you don't offer early you probably have zero chance to get them in on a visit. And if we can get a visit, I feel like we have a chance (especially visits on football weekends). And in this guy's case, the JL3 connection likely can't hurt.
What’s the connection? AAU coach? Miss JL3! Miss all those guys!

Big time target and talent.
1) Who else is visiting this weekend? Appears the strategy was to get Seniors on board to stack a veteran team of guys who are tough and understand the game now this next class we are targeting younger very talented guys to build.
2) Saw we lost the 7’ Danish recruit to the mighty mosers but cool that HCSL has these international connections.
3) IDK how basketball players go through recruiting. You get offered a little money, coaches are all cool, locker rooms look alike, promised to get you to the NBA. Makes you wonder how kids narrow it down
4) Hopefully the heat doesn’t make it a ghost town like Norman’s stadium
last weekend

Attachments

• IMG_6493.jpeg
    IMG_6493.jpeg
    554.6 KB · Views: 16
Back