2024 Presidential Election

Newsom is the left equivalent of De Santis. Neither are very likeable and both have authoritarian streaks.
I live in California. Newsom is good on camera, abhorrent off camera.
Newsom will get people out to vote, he's a good looking dude and can come off quick and sharp in an interview.

A fun aspect will be the 90's Biggie/2Pac/Hit Em Up style Diss raps that will go back and forth
because Newsom's Ex Wife Kimberly Guilfoyle (she spoke at 2020 pandemic RNC - did a lot of yelling during her speech, it was awkward) is now engaged to Donald Trump Jr.

She's interesting used to work at CNN - moved to Fox News. She got let go for her sexually harassing her assistant. $4million settlement

Great for TMZ style headlines, bad for the country.

Last edited:
Newsome will get people out to vote, he's a good looking dude and can come off quick and sharp in an interview.

A fun aspect will be the 90's Biggie/2Pac/Hit Em Up style Diss raps that will go back and forth
because Newsom's Ex Wife Kimberly Guilfoyle (she spoke at 2020 pandemic RNC - did a lot of yelling during her speech, it was awkward) is now dating Donald Trump Jr.

She's interesting used to work at CNN - moved to Fox News. She got let go for her sexually harassing her assistant.

If Newsom becomes the Democratic nominee, we will just be rehashing an old WWF storyline.

Old school wrasslin fans will know exactly which one I'm talking about.

Randy Macho Man Savage's feud with Hulk Hogan over Miss Elizabeth.

Newsom/Democrats = Savage
Trump Jr./MAGA = Hogan
Guilfoyle = Miss Elizabeth

Hogan actually making a speech and the Republican Convention now leads me to believe that this is actually going to happen at this point, and......

We're all just living in a Matrix style simulation at this point, because this can't be real life.

Newsome will get people out to vote, he's a good looking dude and can come off quick and sharp in an interview.

because Newsom's Ex Wife Kimberly Guilfoyle (she spoke at 2020 pandemic RNC - did a lot of yelling during her speech, it was awkward) is now dating Donald Trump Jr.

She's interesting used to work at CNN - moved to Fox News. She got let go for her sexually harassing her assistant.

Emerged!

Attachments

• Kimberly_Guilfoyle_(53808885661)_(cropped).jpg
    Kimberly_Guilfoyle_(53808885661)_(cropped).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
If Newsom becomes the Democratic nominee, we will just be rehashing an old WWF storyline.

Trump Jr./MAGA = Hogan

Hogan actually making a speech and the Republican Convention now leads me to believe that this is actually going to happen at this point, and......

We're all just living in a Matrix style simulation at this point, because this can't be real life.
Who is the lex Luger comparable?

Trump Jr./MAGA = Hogan

This should be a reality series, stat.

Wearing the Ear bandage is cult behavior, said the guy wearing a Covid mask in his car alone.
I guess he burned his team jerseys and scoffed at people who shave their heads to stand with their cancer ridden spouse too.

Mean ol cultists.

Who is the lex Luger comparable?
More importantly…who is the Honkey Tonk Man in this simulation.

200.gif

I was just curious who, in real life, is banging Kimberly Guilfoyle and doing large amounts of drugs with her. But as I write that I realize it is most likely Don Jr.
Good point.

So….

Newsom = Savage
Guilfoyle = Elizabeh
Jr. = Luger
Hogan = Hogan
DJT = HTM

I say this with all sincerety, if the DNC would produce someone with any kind of moxy, they'd have my vote.
What's really funny is that if the Republicans ran someone that was actually a fiscal conservative, they'd have mine. It's such a weird time right now in American politics. Both parties are in states of flux and it feels like they aren't quite done settling on what they'll be for the next 20 years.

As far as Newsom is concerned, Gerald Celente would disagree with you. He said the pick would be Newsom, because he has the look, knows how to play the game and would drive more people who hate Trump to get out and vote against Trump.

Celente says there is still a major risk of serious war breaking out so America can become united behind the president at a time of war.
I don't know who Gerald Celente is. But I do know that Newsome would lose every state between California and New York. It would be a landslide for Trump.

Ironically right now the Dem's need someone else to take over, but no one smart is getting into that cockpit because they know the plane is going down. I wouldn't want to be the Dem candidate, who would? You'd tank yourself for a completely open election in 2028 (first since 2016).

Last edited:
Back