2024 Cowgirls Roster

I know....she was never an OF long term. Just played there b/c her bat was needed. Don't know if Godwin is a true SS...she played mainly 3rd in travel ball so we'll see. Put up monster numbers albeit the lowest classification in North Carolina. She should challenge for playing time regradless All OF positions should be up for grabs this fall. Youth movement is nice, but at the same time it has it's lumps...hopefully there’s more high than lows

I knew she played SS in HS why I mentioned it. Whatever happens…I be to some of the fall ball games watching.

I like the quote...at the same time don't take it that serious. I still stand by literally everything I said. This team was good, but if we're being honest, getting a national seed was the best thing for them. Was I surprised they struggled in OKC..not really!! Honestly if Utah was able to ptich their AA ace, we probably go 0-2. I also stand by the defense was solid for Aycock. Maxwell struggled all year but that's nothing new and still found a way to become a AA...kinda says a lot.
And I stand by everything I said. I believe the quote is poor choice to define what these players has done.

Getting a national seed at best what this team could have done….yes. Am I disappointed that we bailed out after three games…..yes and no. How we preformed most of the season, I see us being one of the last four playing and possible in the championship series. Ever since game 3 vs Iowa St and beyond….I’m glad that we did enough to receive a national seed. I also stand by the defense that was NOT solid behind Aycock in those two games that you mentioned. I’m not getting into Maxwell cause it’s not irrelevant with what we were discussing.

And I stand by everything I said. I believe the quote is poor choice to define what these players has done.

Getting a national seed at best what this team could have done….yes. Am I disappointed that we bailed out after three games…..yes and no. How we preformed most of the season, I see us being one of the last four playing and possible in the championship series. Ever since game 3 vs Iowa St and beyond….I’m glad that we did enough to receive a national seed. I also stand by the defense that was NOT solid behind Aycock in those two games that you mentioned. I’m not getting into Maxwell cause it’s not irrelevant with what we were discussing.
As you should...i have no issues with that. Good for you

canadians yelling GIF by South Park

Saturday at 9 pm on ESPNU

America top HS seniors will play one last game before heading to their respectable universities. One of these players is Cowgirl signee Katie Kutz.

Have the Team USA games all wrapped up? I heard she would announce after those were done.

They finished up last week. A lot of people think OU but there staff is essentially full already and would have to ask someone to transfer.

Other theory is Texas which would make sense with proximity to home.

Back