US continues to go backward...

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”
--------------------
“NATO was busted until I came along,” Trump said at a rally in Conway, South Carolina. “I said, ‘Everybody’s gonna pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”

Trump said “one of the presidents of a big country” at one point asked him whether the US would still defend the country if they were invaded by Russia even if they “don’t pay.”

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”
--------------------

GGP's argument that Trump in the White House will somehow be a deterrent to Putin's aggression is absolute MTG level fantasy.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”
--------------------
“NATO was busted until I came along,” Trump said at a rally in Conway, South Carolina. “I said, ‘Everybody’s gonna pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”

Trump said “one of the presidents of a big country” at one point asked him whether the US would still defend the country if they were invaded by Russia even if they “don’t pay.”

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”
--------------------

GGP's argument that Trump in the White House will somehow be a deterrent to Putin's aggression is absolute MTG level fantasy.
Tell me again how many countries Putin invaded and how many new wars we got involved in when Trump was in office?

1714054453639.png

This is the United States of America. Where we, theoretically, have the right to peaceful protest. What's going on across the country right now, on college campuses, is pretty alarming. And the folks who rant and rave about the Constitution on a daily basis are oddly quiet about these peoples rights being absolutely trampled on.

View attachment 4459

This is the United States of America. Where we, theoretically, have the right to peaceful protest. What's going on across the country right now, on college campuses, is pretty alarming. And the folks who rant and rave about the Constitution on a daily basis are oddly quiet about these peoples rights being absolutely trampled on.
That’s because they want to have the freedom but no one that thinks differently than them.

Tell me again how many countries Putin invaded and how many new wars we got involved in when Trump was in office?
Because Trump was laying the foundation for him. If Trump had a second term you would have seen it happen at tail end of that term.

Geez. You don't invade a country when your conditions for the invasion are bring improved on a monthly basis. Putin knew that the longer he waited after Trump's term the harder it would be.

So yes in a horrible way Trump prevented the invasion during his term by making it better to delay and wait for him to provide more intel, cause more rift in the west and refuse to support Ukraine.

Because Trump was laying the foundation for him. If Trump had a second term you would have seen it happen at tail end of that term.

Geez. You don't invade a country when your conditions for the invasion are bring improved on a monthly basis. Putin knew that the longer he waited after Trump's term the harder it would be.

So yes in a horrible way Trump prevented the invasion during his term by making it better to delay and wait for him to provide more intel, cause more rift in the west and refuse to support Ukraine.

Trump, either willingly or unknowingly, is very obviously used by Putin to run interference here at home and with our allies. He terminated several treaties (e.g. Open Skies Treaty, Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe) that Putin needed to be out of in order for large scale armed conflict. These moves worked for Trump because he could look "tough on Russia" by pulling out of agreements with them, but also placated Putin.

Last edited:

Holy crap, so 4D chess it is! Or maybe, just maybe, he waited until Biden was in office because he knew Biden is a feckless idiot 🤷‍♂️ . The only thing we do know for certain at this point is that he didn't invade while Trump was in office. BTW, Putin is on record (recently) that he prefers Biden as POTUS over Trump. But let's just act like he never said that.;)

The feckless idiot that is leading the international charge to support Ukraine, that warned the world of what Putin was going to do months before it happened. What would Trump have done? Continue to refuse support unless they made some public lie about the '16 election. Refuse support because it doesn't help him personally...

The feckless idiot that is leading the international charge to support Ukraine, that warned the world of what Putin was going to do months before it happened. What would Trump have done? Continue to refuse support unless they made some public lie about the '16 election. Refuse support because it doesn't help him personally...
Yes, that feckless idiot. I guess as long as we are speculating I would speculate that Trump would have told Putin to stop with the BS and Putin would have waited until someone like Biden was in office. Kinda like what he actually did. Am I doing this right?

View attachment 4459

What rights are being trampled on?

Yes, that feckless idiot. I guess as long as we are speculating I would speculate that Trump would have told Putin to stop with the BS and Putin would have waited until someone like Biden was in office. Kinda like what he actually did. Am I doing this right?
Speaking of telling Putin things. How he tells him things we've already heard him say. Like take whatever you want we won't defend them. Or here's some intel from the US and Isreal....

What rights are being trampled on?
Greg Abbott, a Republican, said on X, formerly Twitter, that anyone participating in the protest "belongs in jail."

"Arrests being made right now & will continue until the crowd disperses. These protesters belong in jail. Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas. Period," the governor said. "Students joining in hate-filled, antisemitic protests at any public college or university in Texas should be expelled."

#1. Peaceful Protest is protected in the Constitution. There is no indication these protest in Texas were violent. THus Greg Abbotts Post on X saying that ANYONE participating in protest should be in Jail Is NOT an authoritative claim he can make. It is his opinion

#2. Arresting non violent protestors to disperse a crowd is a direct violation of Free Speech and protect Right to assembly

#3. Being Antisemitic in of itself is NOT a crime, so participating in a protest on Public land at a Public College or Public University leading to the GOV of the stat threating ALL student who participated in one of these with expulsion from the University is a HUGE over step of Power and out of line for the Gov.

#4 The Student Protest Organizers officially aren't protesting the war in Gaza, they are Protesting and asking the University to Divest all financial interest in ANY companies who currently make weapons of war that are being used by Israel against Gaza.

Greg Abbott, a Republican, said on X, formerly Twitter, that anyone participating in the protest "belongs in jail."

"Arrests being made right now & will continue until the crowd disperses. These protesters belong in jail. Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas. Period," the governor said. "Students joining in hate-filled, antisemitic protests at any public college or university in Texas should be expelled."

#1. Peaceful Protest is protected in the Constitution. There is no indication these protest in Texas were violent. THus Greg Abbotts Post on X saying that ANYONE participating in protest should be in Jail Is NOT an authoritative claim he can make. It is his opinion

#2. Arresting non violent protestors to disperse a crowd is a direct violation of Free Speech and protect Right to assembly

#3. Being Antisemitic in of itself is NOT a crime, so participating in a protest on Public land at a Public College or Public University leading to the GOV of the stat threating ALL student who participated in one of these with expulsion from the University is a HUGE over step of Power and out of line for the Gov.

#4 The Student Protest Organizers officially aren't protesting the war in Gaza, they are Protesting and asking the University to Divest all financial interest in ANY companies who currently make weapons of war that are being used by Israel against Gaza.
Did he really say “anyone” who protests should be jailed…or was he talking about the protesters who broke the law?
#1 Remember, you don’t have to be violent to break the law.
#2 And yes arresting people who failure to disperse from blocking an intersection is not a violation of Free Speech

Did he really say “anyone” who protests should be jailed…or was he talking about the protesters who broke the law?
#2 And yes arresting people who failure to disperse from blocking an intersection is not a violation of Free Speech
Yeah...blocking the intersection

However, during Wednesday's demonstration in Texas, UT Austin police and Texas State Police quickly arrived on the scene and blocked the students' path to the lawn, The Daily Texan posted on X (formerly Twitter), with a video of law enforcement arriving there.

"Roughly 50 state troopers in riot gear have arrived, seven of which are on horseback," wrote The Daily Texan, the college's student newspaper.

He specifically said students. This is his QUOTE

Yeah..he did. This is a direct statement take from his Twitter Acct

"Arrests being made right now & will continue until the crowd disperses. These protesters belong in jail. Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas. Period,"

He specifically pointed out all Protestors and then even added the Emphatic (there is no question here its black an white) PERIOD at the end of it.

So he didn't say that to Putin. The truth is he was talking out his arse about an alleged exchange that probably never even happened to send a message to the rest of the NATO members that they better start paying their fair share. Guess what? They started paying. But let's not let the truth get in the way of a good headline.

Back