Ukraine. Ukraine. Ukraine.

I can only gather the information I have from the comment section of the story. And not the WaPo comment section. That’s why I want to read the story. Based on the comments, they’re all connected.

That’s the side we hitched our wagon to. If they do it, we condone it, or are too ignorant to expect it. Either or, it’s a poop sandwich.
You can’t have it both ways, either it’s Ukraine or it’s us that blew up Nordstream. It is a war, Ukraine was invaded they had every reason to hurt Russia’s revenue. If we don’t get serious about this war we are going to have long term economic losses

You can’t have it both ways, either it’s Ukraine or it’s us that blew up Nordstream. It is a war, Ukraine was invaded they had every reason to hurt Russia’s revenue. If we don’t get serious about this war we are going to have long term economic losses
I’m in agreement. I’m saying it was never Russia.

Pretty sure the only thing Ukraine wants is their illegally invaded and stolen land in Crimea that Russia has been Occupying since 2014.

FYI Ukraine are currently making a big push in Crimea right now and Russia is retreating a bit in the region.

I bet if Ukraine would recover Crimea and Drive the Russian Troops out and re-establish the old border, then Ukraine would be willing to sit down to talks and try to end the whole thing.

Who the heck thinks Ukraine will or could defeat Russia ?? Trying to erode support for Ukraine by saying their is No way they can beat Russia is VERY suspect. No one SHOULD ever think they COULD beat Russia. They just want the Region of Land Russia stole from them returned and for Russia to get out of their country.

This is an Anti Ukraine and PRO Putin talking point that the West expects Ukraine to defeat and take over Russia (it will be the narrative/justification they (Russia/Putin) use if they decide to do a full scale invasion and take over the entire country of Ukraine).

Panicked' Russia Pulls Warships From Crimea​

HUR shows video of Ukrainian Special Forces training for and executing raid on Russian-occupied Crimea​

Activists Raise Ukrainian Flag On Mountain In Crimea​

Ukraine says ‘foothold’ on Dnipro River’s east bank will open up route to Crimea​

Russian officials acknowledge presence of Ukrainian troops, reported to be engaged in heavy fighting

This isn't sustainable for Putin, this thing has to either end or come to a firey and deadly conclusion soon or Russians will be in the streets Rioting to save their Sons.​

Media report Western officials' estimates of Russian losses​

Details: Russia has sustained casualties of between 300,000 and 400,000 killed and wounded in the war in Ukraine so far. The officials did not specify the share of fatalities.

They added that Russia "is losing between 500 and 1,000 a day" in the heavy fighting near the city of Avdiivka in eastern Ukraine.

In a comment about the situation on the front, the officials said that Ukraine’s counteroffensive on the Zaporizhzhia front has "essentially culminated", although "three brigades" are believed to have crossed the Dnipro River near Kherson.

The Western officials said they expected Ukrainian forces to make incremental "village at a time" progress similar to the summer campaign in the south.

Background:

・The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine also estimates Russia’s casualties at around 315,000 military personnel.

・In late October, UK Defence Intelligence estimated that Russia’s losses amounted to up to 190,000 killed and wounded and up to 290,000, including those who would be able to return to the battlefield after recovery.

Pretty sure the only thing Ukraine wants is their illegally invaded and stolen land in Crimea that Russia has been Occupying since 2014.

FYI Ukraine are currently making a big push in Crimea right now and Russia is retreating a bit in the region.

I bet if Ukraine would recover Crimea and Drive the Russian Troops out and re-establish the old border, then Ukraine would be willing to sit down to talks and try to end the whole thing.

Who the heck thinks Ukraine will or could defeat Russia ?? Trying to erode support for Ukraine by saying their is No way they can beat Russia is VERY suspect. No one SHOULD ever think they COULD beat Russia. They just want the Region of Land Russia stole from them returned and for Russia to get out of their country.

This is an Anti Ukraine and PRO Putin talking point that the West expects Ukraine to defeat and take over Russia (it will be the narrative/justification they (Russia/Putin) use if they decide to do a full scale invasion and take over the entire country of Ukraine).

Panicked' Russia Pulls Warships From Crimea​

HUR shows video of Ukrainian Special Forces training for and executing raid on Russian-occupied Crimea​

Activists Raise Ukrainian Flag On Mountain In Crimea​

Ukraine says ‘foothold’ on Dnipro River’s east bank will open up route to Crimea​

Russian officials acknowledge presence of Ukrainian troops, reported to be engaged in heavy fighting
WSJ wants one war at a time I guess.

He’s a waste of oxygen
I could say the same to you, but I don’t really wish bad luck or death on people I disagree with. What, Trudeau isn’t entitled to his opinions but you are since you have as much, or more information than the head of state for Canada? Laughable!

I could say the same to you, but I don’t really wish bad luck or death on people I disagree with. What, Trudeau isn’t entitled to his opinions but you are since you have as much, or more information than the head of state for Canada? Laughable!
He’s not head of state. He’s the head of states representative

Back