Ukraine. Ukraine. Ukraine.

Llcoolw

Wholesome AF
Patreon Supporter
Ukraine can join NATO!!

Just give up on Crimea.

The chief of staff for NATOSecretary General Jens Stoltenberg has angered Kyiv officials for suggesting Ukraine could become a member of NATO if it ceded some of its territory to Russia.

And maybe even more territory.

Ukraine response?

“Trading territory for a NATO umbrella? It is ridiculous. That means deliberately choosing the defeat of democracy, encouraging a global criminal, preserving the Russian regime, destroying international law, and passing the war on to other generations," Podoliak wrote.

Sensing a change in tone. Somebody is about to get the cold shoulder. War suddenly rephrased from “the west cannot allow” to “it’s up to Ukraine to decide what’s best”.

That said…I hope they take it. Time to end this was 10 years ago. I don’t see how they possibly could take it, but for the rest of us, I hope they do.

Standing in front of a PowerPoint presentation on the national debt, Rep. Andy Harris told his constituents it’s about time to wind down direct U.S. aid to Ukraine.

“Is this more a stalemate? Should we be realistic about it? I think we probably should,” Harris (R-Md.) said at a Tuesday night town hall, held at a public library about 75 miles north of Washington.

He said of Ukraine’s springtime offensive that was intended to turn the tide of the war: “I’ll be blunt, it’s failed.” And he was blunt, too, about the prospects for a victory ahead: “I’m not sure it’s winnable anymore.”

Standing in front of a PowerPoint presentation on the national debt, Rep. Andy Harris told his constituents it’s about time to wind down direct U.S. aid to Ukraine.

“Is this more a stalemate? Should we be realistic about it? I think we probably should,” Harris (R-Md.) said at a Tuesday night town hall, held at a public library about 75 miles north of Washington.

He said of Ukraine’s springtime offensive that was intended to turn the tide of the war: “I’ll be blunt, it’s failed.” And he was blunt, too, about the prospects for a victory ahead: “I’m not sure it’s winnable anymore.”

What military experience does representative Andy Harris have that makes him qualified to make such a statement worthy of being posted here? Back just a few years ago, there was a time when politics stopped at the oceans edge.

Something like 500K dead Ukranian men at this point, you give up an area you really didn't control before and would likely cost 1MM more men to take back but given the success (or lack there of) of the spring time offensive how realistic is it for UKR to EVER get this territory back? All for entry into NATO which guarantees nothing like this would ever happen again...

If you think 30 or so F16's are going to make a difference I'm sorry it's just not.

Back in FEB/March of 22 when we all thought UKR was going to completely fall in a matter of weeks almost everyone would have said this was an incredible outcome. Now it's "unacceptable"?

I've said this on the previous board...but if you get mugged buy a guy w/ a gun...sometimes you have to just give up your wallet. It sucks, but how many more have to die before we all realize what Russia has taken is going to remain theirs?

Something like 500K dead Ukranian men at this point, you give up an area you really didn't control before and would likely cost 1MM more men to take back but given the success (or lack there of) of the spring time offensive how realistic is it for UKR to EVER get this territory back? All for entry into NATO which guarantees nothing like this would ever happen again...

If you think 30 or so F16's are going to make a difference I'm sorry it's just not.

Back in FEB/March of 22 when we all thought UKR was going to completely fall in a matter of weeks almost everyone would have said this was an incredible outcome. Now it's "unacceptable"?

I've said this on the previous board...but if you get mugged buy a guy w/ a gun...sometimes you have to just give up your wallet. It sucks, but how many more have to die before we all realize what Russia has taken is going to remain theirs?
Not sure where you are getting your numbers from. Casualties =/= deaths. There are about 120k ukranian deaths with the rest being casualties.

Not sure where you are getting your numbers from. Casualties =/= deaths. There are about 120k ukranian deaths with the rest being casualties.
Sorry I misread this article:

But the truth is that knowing the actual #'s of just how many have died on either side is very hard to tell.

The only honest answer is: ALOT.

Sorry I misread this article:

But the truth is that knowing the actual #'s of just how many have died on either side is very hard to tell.

The only honest answer is: ALOT.
There was the leak by the AF gamer that said your first estimate was much closer. Both sides. Almost 1m casualties combined. Satan is pleased.

The State Department, in its warning, encouraged Americans still in Belarus to depart the country immediately and categorized the country as a Level 4 risk, the highest security warning.

Not sure I buy this story. Inventing and using a multimillion dollar drone to remove an ineffectual combatant seems like nonsense to me.

Not sure I buy this story. Inventing and using a multimillion dollar drone to remove an ineffectual combatant seems like nonsense to me.
Let’s hope. On the other hand, molesters and perverts everywhere are paying attention.

what does that drone have to do with perverts and molesters?
I would presume that the assertion is that perverts and molesters would be highly interested in complicated and advanced drones for snatching kids from the skies.

In fact, most perverts and molesters have known their victims or are related to them and aren’t stranger dangers randomly snatching kids they don’t know.

what does that drone have to do with perverts and molesters?
God bless you. Chester the molester was thinking of abducting victims without leaving the comfort of the dungeon.

Glad you didn’t go there on your own.

Back