Ukraine. Ukraine. Ukraine.

A drone large enough to carry a grown man that’s using grappling claws strong enough to securely grasp a soldier and fly away with them but not crush them? Sure, why not? Be a lot easier to just keep dropping those grenades on them and let the rooskies expend more manpower and resources treating and transporting the wounded than some Flying Nun type scheme, but what do I know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since it’s The Sun, no idea how many half truths there are.

Still, it can take out the UK in one shot?

I remember when it was originally unveiled CNN said it was capable of taking out an area the size of France or Texas. I believe it can carry 15 warheads, so I’m not sure about all the UK, but if any of that’s true certainly a huge chunk of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russia may have to come to realize it is going to have to throw everything it has against Ukraine, except not for nuclear, to fully control it, including Kiev. Or else one side is going to have to eventually drop out of it, due to lack of manpower and/or ammo.

Ukraine TV reporting that Russia's newest $108 MILLION War Ship in the Black Sea Fleet named the "Askold" which was commissioned by Putin himself has been destroyed in Crimean Port. Ukraine showed video of 3 cruise missiles hitting and destroying the ship as it was docked in Crimea and make claims that Ukraine Intel was able to get the location of the ship by purchasing the exact coordinates from the 39 year old captain of the Ship itself and make claim he sold the location of his ship to Ukraine for $1500

Ukraine TV reporting that Russia's newest $108 MILLION War Ship in the Black Sea Fleet named the "Askold" which was commissioned by Putin himself has been destroyed in Crimean Port. Ukraine showed video of 3 cruise missiles hitting and destroying the ship as it was docked in Crimea and make claims that Ukraine Intel was able to get the location of the ship by purchasing the exact coordinates from the 39 year old captain of the Ship itself and make claim he sold the location of his ship to Ukraine for $1500
Now looking for that vid

Russia has failed to get enough votes to place a Judge on the UN's International Court of Justice in for the first time in the history of the UN and even more unprecedented, finished Next to last place in the results in 5 out of the 6 rounds of Voting.

he ICJ is composed of 15 judges, who are separately elected by the General Assembly and the Security Council for nine-year terms. The court is located in The Hague, Netherlands.

Russia garnered only 5 to 6 votes throughout the five rounds of voting in the UN Security Council. Following the vote in the General Assembly, Russia placed next to last on the list.

Ukraine Zelenskyy had this to say after

The UN has thus "started to rid itself of the destructive influence of Russia," which undermines international law rather than protects it, Zelenskyy emphasized.

When the pipeline was blown up over a year ago, I was chastised for saying it was obviously us.

Last June, NYT and MSM release dueling headlines that the Ukrainians did it. The former says the White House didn’t know about. The latter, does.

Apparently, the Washington Post has written a story with the names, the reasons and why the CIA did it.

I would link it, but currently there’s a paywall. Anyone have a subscription? Would like to read this.

When the pipeline was blown up over a year ago, I was chastised for saying it was obviously us.

Last June, NYT and MSM release dueling headlines that the Ukrainians did it. The former says the White House didn’t know about. The latter, does.

Apparently, the Washington Post has written a story with the names, the reasons and why the CIA did it.

I would link it, but currently there’s a paywall. Anyone have a subscription? Would like to read this.

Not sure where you're getting the bolded part. It just says that the CIA knew about an attack. I found a couple articles about the WaPo article.

From Reuters:

KYIV, Nov 12 (Reuters) - A Ukrainian military officer coordinated last year's attack on the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline, the Washington Post reported on Saturday, citing anonymous sources in Ukraine and Europe.

No one has taken responsibility for the September 2022 blasts, which occurred off the Danish island of Bornholm and ruptured three out of four lines of the system that delivers Russian gas to Europe.

Washington and NATO called it an act of sabotage, while Moscow said it was an act of international terrorism.

Roman Chervinsky, a former intelligence official who served in the Ukrainian military's special forces, managed a six-person team but did not plan the attack, the Post reported. He denied involvement.

A spokesperson for Ukraine's military told Reuters he had "no information" about the claim. The Ukrainian foreign ministry and Kyiv's domestic security service, the SBU, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The newspaper also reported that President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, who has denied Kyiv's role in the blasts, had been unaware of the operation. Zelenskiy last week replaced the head of Ukraine's special operations forces.

Germany, Denmark and Sweden have launched investigations into the Nord Stream explosions, which sent plumes of methane into the atmosphere in a leak that lasted several days.

Chervinsky is currently under arrest for exceeding authority after a 2022 attempt to convince a Russian pilot to defect to Ukraine, which investigators say led to a deadly Russian attack on a Ukrainian air base.

An outspoken critic of Zelenskiy's administration, Chervinsky has said the case against him is politically motivated and that he was following orders in that operation.

His commanding officer at the time, Maj. Gen. Viktor Hanushchak, told Ukrainian media earlier this year that senior military leadership had signed off on the plot to lure the Russian pilot.

The Post and Germany's Der Spiegel newspaper collaborated on reporting and wrote separate stories that they agreed to publish at the same time.

Not sure where you're getting the bolded part. It just says that the CIA knew about an attack. I found a couple articles about the WaPo article.

From Reuters:
Click the link and read the title. Washington Post. “Ukrainian military officer coordinated Nord Steam pipeline attack”

Found it more than interesting that of all the media outlets, the very last one to say this, would be the Post. Reading discussions about the story is all I can do. Paywall. Apparently, it’s deep.

Very interesting that investigations are still going on. Thought they already knew from the beginning. Russia.

Click the link and read the title. Washington Post. “Ukrainian military officer coordinated Nord Steam pipeline attack”

Found it more than interesting that of all the media outlets, the very last one to say this, would be the Post. Reading discussions about the story is all I can do. Paywall. Apparently, it’s deep.

Very interesting that investigations are still going on. Thought they already knew from the beginning. Russia.

I’m challenging your claim that the WaPo has “the names, the reasons, and why the CIA did it” because it’s untrue. The story seems to be about a Ukrainian ops team, maybe rogue, sabotaged the pipeline and that the CIA probably had knowledge of the attack.

It appears, The Nation, is also not letting Ukraine off the hook either.

I don’t know anyone who ever let Ukraine off the hook. I thought it was either them or Russia from the start.

I’m challenging your claim that the WaPo has “the names, the reasons, and why the CIA did it” because it’s untrue. The story seems to be about a Ukrainian ops team, maybe rogue, sabotaged the pipeline and that the CIA probably had knowledge of the attack.
I can only gather the information I have from the comment section of the story. And not the WaPo comment section. That’s why I want to read the story. Based on the comments, they’re all connected.
I don’t know anyone who ever let Ukraine off the hook. I thought it was either them or Russia from the start.
That’s the side we hitched our wagon to. If they do it, we condone it, or are too ignorant to expect it. Either or, it’s a poop sandwich.

Back