Time to throw the house at UT

The same Bama that needed a 4th & 31 miracle to beat Auburn, who lost at home to New Mexico State by 21 the week before? That Bama?
The Bama coached by arguably the greatest of all time that manhandled ole miss and lsu? Yes. Yes, that Bama. Going up against the texass team that barely scraped by two non bowl eligible teams Houston and TCU? Yea, I suppose that's the texass I mean.

It was a rivalry game at Auburn, a team led by hugh freeze who, while he's a cheating rat piece of trash, has put together some darn good football teams. It's not hard to see that Bama, in a similar fashion to us, is playing vastly different and better football than they were in September, despite an auburn or ucf hiccup. While bama doesn't appear to be a world beater this season, if they and texass played today my money is still on Bama.

Early indications are this is a feud between some idiots at one frat with another frat (Farm House). It has nothing to do with the football game this weekend.

Edit: clarification

This whole situation has brought out the unintelligent OU fans that cast their moral blanket statements that all in the OSU community are animal killers.

These morons tend to forget about their racist frat boy or their running back that broke some gals jaw. These were the known situations.

Either way, I am not sure animal cruelty even occurred. I read it was taken from a farm where it has already passed away so there is a good chance no animal cruelty occurred.

Yes, it was disgusting, abhorrent, and in bad taste. Not a good joke but not sure anything these idiots are throwing out there are remotely true or related to football.

Does throwing the house at UT include dropping off a gutted longhorn onto the Farm House front yard? Because that happened this AM. Pretty stupid and ugly thing to do.
Stupid and also cruel, which is often the way people go about their business on the internet and elsewhere these days.

We were all set to have a great weekend highlighting our university, but now this will throw shade all over it.

But I'll wait to say more until we learn more about what actually happened.

This whole situation has brought out the unintelligent OU fans that cast their moral blanket statements that all in the OSU community are animal killers.

These morons tend to forget about their racist frat boy or their running back that broke some gals jaw. These were the known situations.

Either way, I am not sure animal cruelty even occurred. I read it was taken from a farm where it has already passed away so there is a good chance no animal cruelty occurred.

Yes, it was disgusting, abhorrent, and in bad taste. Not a good joke but not sure anything these idiots are throwing out there are remotely true or related to football.
The one and only, rape orchestrating, art briles was on their football field a few months ago. They have zero room to talk about morality.

I love Lunt's take on everything OSU/Football. Sad he isn't doing the podcast anymore, though the Feels Like 45 guys do a great job.

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

Stupid and also cruel, which is often the way people go about their business on the internet and elsewhere these days.

We were all set to have a great weekend highlighting our university, but now this will throw shade all over it.

But I'll wait to say more until we learn more about what actually happened.
I in no way mean to excuse anything like this...but of course it had to be a longhorn, and had to be this weekend. It's stupid and sick no matter the details, but made even more stupid by being a longhorn the day before we play texass for the conference title.

Does throwing the house at UT include dropping off a gutted longhorn onto the Farm House front yard? Because that happened this AM. Pretty stupid and ugly thing to do.
Now I can’t help but see throw the (farm) house at UT when I see this thread

Insert (this is why we can’t have nice things) here

This has nothing to do with 99.99999999999% of the OSU community. Don't let some idiot OU fans get in your head and make you think you need to defend the OSU community about this. Just don't give a s*** about any trash they try talk about it.

Now I can’t help but see throw the (farm) house at UT when I see this thread

Insert (this is why we can’t have nice things) here
This has nothing to do with 99.99999999999% of the OSU community. Don't let some idiot OU fans get in your head and make you think you need to defend the OSU community about this. Just don't give a s*** about any trash they try talk about it.
^^ This, and you can kindly remind them they aren't far removed from their own fraternity issues. Glass houses, etc.

Back