Series vs Austin Peay

the pitchers should just pump fastballs right down the middle every time they get ahead 0-2. you know, b/c 3 pitch at bats are way cooler than 5-7 pitch at bats...........
pumping a fastball down the middle on an 0-2 count is going to lead to a lot of 3 pitch at bats. Just not the type you want. :)

Here is the perfect 0-2 pitch

DarvishEephus051614.gif

the pitchers should just pump fastballs right down the middle every time they get ahead 0-2. you know, b/c 3 pitch at bats are way cooler than 5-7 pitch at bats...........
Poor choice of words on my part. I meant to attack the batter w your best pitch vs that individual batter.

But I’ll concede that you’re much wiser than I am about baseball bc you prefer 7 pitch at bats and chasing your starter 1.5 times through the batting order. I guess that’s “cooler”

Poor choice of words on my part. I meant to attack the batter w your best pitch vs that individual batter.

But I’ll concede that you’re much wiser than I am about baseball bc you prefer 7 pitch at bats and chasing your starter 1.5 times through the batting order. I guess that’s “cooler”
What are you getting at?

Back