Series vs Austin Peay

Looks like no. No idea why they can’t just put the Jumbotron feed online like they have in the past
There actually wasn’t a video board broadcast yesterday. The cameras had covers on them. It effected the game as Littell wanted to challenge a call at second, and we wanted to challenge a call at first on Chase, but there was no video to review.

With softball having a tourney to broadcast and women’s basketball broadcast from GIA, OSU doesn’t have the infrastructure to broadcast / produce a third event.

I am curious if Roland will be suspended 1 game for being tossed yesterday or not.

Wow. Great play by Meola and nice double play to get out of trouble in a hurry

Listening to the OSU radio broadcast today and RA is calling it since Rex is at the Big12 Wrestling tourney. RA is just awful. Talking through pitches/plays without stating what actually happened. Yelling into the microphone and causing it to distort. I cannot believe the athletic department doesn’t have someone better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to the OSU radio broadcast today and RA is calling it since Rex is at the Big12 Wrestling tourney. RA is just awful. Talking through pitches/plays without stating what actually happened. Yelling into the microphone and causing it to distort. I cannot believe the athletic department doesn’t have someone better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I was listening to it yesterday in the car and it was really bad.

B2
McLean up with the bases full and 2 out
--wild pitch brings in a run before McLean K's for the 2nd time. 5k's in 2 inning versus Jacob Kush.

4-3 Governors

Back