OSU vs New Orleans

Way more positives than negatives tonight. Wouldn’t know it on this thread 😂 but if you actually watched, lot more good than bad. Plenty of work to do.

Way more positives than negatives tonight. Wouldn’t know it on this thread 😂 but if you actually watched, lot more good than bad. Plenty of work to do.
Maybe we just need to get healthy and we will be okay. Small and Keller seem like big pieces and it would make sense that the Pokes would struggle without both of them. Hopefully Thompson is back by Creighton. That will be a tough game

With this team, every W should be celebrated and some good things I saw tonight, namely the effort on both ends of the floor and Small becoming a bit more of a guy we can count on.

Work to be done for sure(Free throws!) but some good stuff to build on.

This team isn't good. And I'm talking about New Orleans and OSU. New Orleans is far worse than that nobody, was it St Bernard-Beethoven, who we recently lost to. I wouldn't put too much stock into the game we just played.

This team isn't good. And I'm talking about New Orleans and OSU. New Orleans is far worse than that nobody, was it St Bernard-Beethoven, who we recently lost to. I wouldn't put too much stock into the game we just played.
So we dominated a bad team. Which is what you’re supposed to do.

Most of you said very similar things through the first four weeks of football.

A win is a win friend and we played very well overall. Are we a tournament team? No not by far, but some things to build on for sure and that is the main thing. The guys need our support.

Back