Midweek vs Utah Tech

Josh said he focused on the poor ABs in the 9th inning with the team. Wulfert chased a 3-2 curve that was very low, should have been on 1st. Ritchie swings at the first pitch and hits a fly ball to center, where the ball has been dying all night. And then Crull gets caught looking, yes on a high pitch, but didn't provide any defense.

Then he said that Utah Tech just outplayed them in every facet of the game, especially getting leadoff hitters on and moving them over (which we NEVER do anyway). And several defensive mistakes made the difference.

He didn't make excuses but managed to slip in that they started their Friday night guy and the wind was blowing in a few times.

That's really all that stood out.

I’ve never thought of Josh as a small ball kind of guy. He’s more of a play for the 3 run homer. 21st century baseball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still don't get it. I am a very slow person.
You could have just posted the image of the starting lineup. Instead you had to add an unsolicited/unnecessary comment about “Utah tech being 1-12 or something like that.”

If I could’ve gambled on the game, I would’ve run to the sports book and bet the house as soon as I read your comment. There was no question what was going to happen at that point. You need to be careful wielding your power.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You could have just posted the image of the starting lineup. Instead you had to add an unsolicited/unnecessary comment about “Utah tech being 1-12 or something like that.”

If I could’ve gambled on the game, I would’ve run to the sports book and bet the house as soon as I read your comment. There was no question what was going to happen at that point. You need to be careful wielding your power.:ROFLMAO:
I gotcha. I'lll wear the loss

Got out of a big mess there only giving up 1. 51 pitches already for Bogey though

B3 contd

Wulfert singles, runner to 3rd, then Tyler inexplicably gets in a run down and is tagged out
Ritchie works a walk
Meola singles to LF, RBI. Hit and run moves runner to 3rd
Forsythe bunts and Ritchie is out at home
Carter flies out to RF

5-2 OSU

Last edited:
T4
Hudgens to mound

Groundout to SS
Groundout to 1B
Infield single to SS, throw is high and runner ends up at 2nd
Walk