Isaiah Miranda

Anyone watched any of his film?

I’m honestly not trying to be negative but I watched a few highlights and thought he moved extremely slow for being so lanky. Baby giraffe vibes. #14 in this video. Looks gassed through out the clip. I have faith they will get him right this summer though.

I’m honestly not trying to be negative but I watched a few highlights and thought he moved extremely slow for being so lanky. Baby giraffe vibes. #14 in this video. Looks gassed through out the clip. I have faith they will get him right this summer though.

Yeah, I know, right? Miranda only had 26 in that game, against IMG, one of the best prep schools in the country, so it’s not like he was playing against a bunch of other D1 guys. And of course you know more than all the other publications that rated him so high in all the rankings.

The fact is he’s a legit 7’0 with elite athleticism and wing span. He was in a D1 strath and conditioning program for a semester. At this point on the off season he’s an elite addition to a front court that was in need. I for one am excited about his arrival.

Yeah, I know, right? Miranda only had 26 in that game, against IMG, one of the best prep schools in the country, so it’s not like he was playing against a bunch of other D1 guys. And of course you know more than all the other publications that rated him so high in all the rankings.

The fact is he’s a legit 7’0 with elite athleticism and wing span. He was in a D1 strath and conditioning program for a semester. At this point on the off season he’s an elite addition to a front court that was in need. I for one am excited about his arrival.

I appreciate you considering me a basketball publication. Means a lot.

Back