Bud Light Controversy Spreads to Target, Sending the Stock Lower

I’m stuck for awhile: recovering from Mohs surgery. Have to admit it hurts less than reading what some believe or how far they’ll go to justify their mistakes. I’ve played Solitaire and Freerice daily. Ready for Cowboy football as well.
Hope you heal quickly without too much discomfort. I've had 3 rounds of Mohs (arm 1x, top of head 2x). Pasty, German skin doesn't do well in Texas apparently.

Hope you heal quickly without too much discomfort. I've had 3 rounds of Mohs (arm 1x, top of head 2x). Pasty, German skin doesn't do well in Texas apparently.
This is seven and another scheduled for July 11th, all on head. Apparently Irish wins the skin cancer prize in Oklahoma!!! You just need 11,780 more votes to win.

whataboutism​

[ hwuht-uh-bou-tiz-uhm, wuht‐, hwot‐, wot‐ ]SHOW IPA

noun
  1. a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record.
Not even close.

This is seven and another scheduled for July 11th, all on head. Apparently Irish wins the skin cancer prize in Oklahoma!!! You just need 11,780 more votes to win.
Oof! Sorry to hear that. Nobody likes winning that contest.

Desperate times desperate measures.

In an effort to save face value and drive Bud Light’s numbers up, the brand is releasing a special 4th of July offer to its consumers.

The brand said it’d be giving away beer over the holiday with a $15 rebate on purchases of up to $15.

Kid Rock went wild with his rifle and shot up a few cartons of Bud Light, but somehow decided not to take the beer out of his bar​

So he’s wrong how? You celebrated the adult contemporary artist known as Garth Brooks for that action?

Seems pretty childish to me, and hypocritical. Yeah his childish display truly laid waste to the huge brewer. Ouch!

I knew it, but wasn't 100%, but now I know what I thought I knew was right (ha)...Bud Light is, oops; was enjoyed by mostly rednecks and most of said rednecks were wearing maga hats...and isn't it also funny that conservatives have taken over cancel culture from the liberals...

View attachment 778
Don’t be jeally we are just better at it than you

Back