Republican attorneys general issue warning letter to Target about Pride merchandise

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
Seven U.S. state attorneys general sent a letter to Target on Wednesday warning that clothes and merchandise sold as part of the company's Pride month campaigns might violate their state's child protection laws.

Republican attorneys general from Indiana, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and South Carolina signed the letter, writing that they were "concerned by recent events involving the company's 'Pride' campaign."

The attorneys said that they believed the campaign was a "comprehensive effort to promote gender and sexual identity among children," criticizing items like T-shirts that advertised popular drag queens and a T-shirt that said 'Girls Gays Theys.' They also highlighted merchandise with "anti Christian designs such as pentagrams, horned skulls and other Satanic products."

The letter also criticized Target for donating to GLSEN, an LGBTQ+ organization that works to end bullying in schools based on sexual and gender identity. The company stated in a 2020 guide that school staff should not tell parents about a child's gender or sexual orientation without consulting the child first, something the attorneys general said undermines "parents' constitutional and statutory rights."

1688919186404.png
this is laughable and frightening all at the same time...here's an approach I use while shopping; if I don't like something, I don't purchase it...and I find undergarments 'obscene'...

Cool so these Attorneys Generals are just as dumb/didn't do any more background checks than the average American. Because Target selling satanic clothing was always an obvious hoax.

I give Oklahoma's AG credit for not being part of it. He has repeatedly shown that he has better sense than the average elected Oklahoma Republican.

It's the kids doing the most to promote gender and sexual identity. Some little boys as young as 3 starts thinking they should really be girls. After getting counseling about what to do, their parents even go along with it and send their boy to first grade dressed like a girl with long hair. What next? Republicans will want to legally define that as child abuse and take those kids away from their parents and only causing trauma for the kids. Once again, Republicans need to focus a lot more on what is causing gender identity problems by promoting rational scientific research on it.

What could come next for Republicans to take great issue with? It could be from a trans woman breast or chest feeding her child. Republicans would call that criminal child abuse and want her imprisoned. Or even calling it a form of pedophilia from getting sexual pleasure from the act.

I give Oklahoma's AG credit for not being part of it. He has repeatedly shown that he has better sense than the average elected Oklahoma Republican.

It's the kids doing the most to promote gender and sexual identity. Some little boys as young as 3 starts thinking they should really be girls. After getting counseling about what to do, their parents even go along with it and send their boy to first grade dressed like a girl with long hair. What next? Republicans will want to legally define that as child abuse and take those kids away from their parents and only causing trauma for the kids. Once again, Republicans need to focus a lot more on what is causing gender identity problems by promoting rational scientific research on it.

What could come next for Republicans to take great issue with? It could be from a trans woman breast or chest feeding her child. Republicans would call that criminal child abuse and want her imprisoned. Or even calling it a form of pedophilia from getting sexual pleasure from the act.

Drummond is a pretty level headed guy that doesnt appear to be aligned to any political extremes left or right. Eventually he’ll piss off everybody and be voted out of office

It’s a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drummond is a pretty level headed guy that doesnt appear to be aligned to any political extremes left or right. Eventually he’ll piss off everybody and be voted out of office

It’s a shame

Dude seems like a legit middle of the road guy and his actions so far have supported that idea and I would happily vote for him to remain a figure in Oklahoma politics. He has been the best voice of reason out of OKC for the last 6-8 months

Dude seems like a legit middle of the road guy and his actions so far have supported that idea and I would happily vote for him to remain a figure in Oklahoma politics. He has been the best voice of reason out of OKC for the last 6-8 months

It’s a shame

He's going to run for Governor next.

I'd vote for him.

Back