Big 12 future schedule matrix

We aren't playing any team every season it looks like. Kinda shocked they put asu on our schedule again for a home game next year given we've had 2 years in a row with them already.

I like the teams overall, but there's no structure whatsoever. There should be more annual games including KSU-ISU. I also think OSU-Tech would be a good annual matchup. But wherever, just win baby.

I like our 2024 schedule a lot. Could be a challenging one. In particular, I like the road Colorado game and the home game with Utah.

We MUST become one of (if not THE) dominate powers in this new conference. I think we are in a good position to do that as long as Gundy and staff adapts to the new world order of NIL and Portal. After the last year or so I think he will.

Last edited:
As of now it looks easier but give these teams some time to develop being in a big conference. TCU did it and Utah did as well. We could say 3 years down the road "thank goodness we don't have UCF this year"

Anyone else annoyed that we are not at LEAST playing Tech every year? My perspective has always been that they were our secondary rival. It has been 20 years since I was at OSU so maybe that isn't the case anymore, but it always seemed obvious to me.

Anyway, my choice would have been 3 permanent rivals each with TT, BU, and CU for us. I'm guessing they are trying to remove a conference size dependency from the structure so as to make future additions simpler.

It's funny how technically kstate will play arizona every year given their 2024 and 2025 non conference.

Not having OU and Texas in our schedule is going to take some getting used to. Hard to look at that and say we are going to be anything worse than 9-3 over the next 4 years. Probably better. Pretty much just Utah, maybe BYU, and ISU since they seem to be our kryptonite are the only losses you can kind of pencil in.
I am with you there, especially since WE have been Texas kryptonite since 2010!!!🤔

It looks like in 2024 they are scheduling to get the most eyeballs on a tv. Just about every game we play is guaranteed at least 2.0 million views.

Also if Flores is as good as he’s being talked up and the Def becomes more consistent after another year in Nardo’s system 25 & 26 schedule sets up really nice.

Last edited:
If I counted right, 4 games total in the state of Texas over the next 4 years? Not counting OOC obviously. Hope that Utah pipeline grows I guess.

Not having OU and Texas in our schedule is going to take some getting used to. Hard to look at that and say we are going to be anything worse than 9-3 over the next 4 years. Probably better. Pretty much just Utah, maybe BYU, and ISU since they seem to be our kryptonite are the only losses you can kind of pencil in.
Iowa state in Ames but not in BPS

Back