A little surprised that Stebens is back out

Walk
Flyout to deep left
Groundout to 2nd
Strikeout looking

Pokes win 19-8

Got some momentum going, especially offensively, heading to Lawrence

Last edited:
Great to see that whooping. However, the bullpen was awful again tonight and needs marked improvement if OSU expects to win a series against a good team. Hopefully a couple of wins builds confidence in this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowd did a great job of heckling Davis. Awesome music in perfect spots too. “Should’ve Been aCowboy” blasting while Davis was warming up.

OU pitchers went past the pitch clock multiple times and it wasn’t called. Fans were getting on umps about that.

Most packed crowd for any game I’ve been to. Always great to blow out OU. But competitive enough to be fun too!

Crowd did a great job of heckling Davis. Awesome music in perfect spots too. “Should’ve Been aCowboy” blasting while Davis was warming up.

OU pitchers went past the pitch clock multiple times and it wasn’t called. Fans were getting on umps about that.

Most packed crowd for any game I’ve been to. Always great to blow out OU. But competitive enough to be fun too!
Just imagine if Roc’s double got out on a GS

Great to see that whooping. However, the bullpen was awful again tonight and needs marked improvement if OSU expects to win a series against a good team. Hopefully a couple of wins builds confidence in this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blake and Root were bad (3 runs each), but everyone else at least gave some hope. O'Toole stabilized the game and gave us 4 innings and only allowed 2 runs. Benzor got a big strikeout when called on and Bogusz also got a big K and should have been out of the 8th easily (after that, he seemed to just lose it though).

Back