2023-2024 Portal Thread

So far we’re thinking..

Black
Bray
Daniels
Nixon
Rangel
Shettron

It’ll be a win if we can hold onto Epps, the Smiths, McKinney.

Daniels hasn't played like he wants to be here all season. Most plays he doesn't even look like he is trying. If he enters the portal good riddance, and don't let the door hit ya...
Yeah, its been noticeable this season. Like..........eerily noticeable. Like........actively trying not give effort noticeable. I'm just surprised the coaches have allowed him to play like that and retain his starting spot. I've lost count of the times he was loafing somewhat near a play and just jogs towards the eventual tackle instead of attacking. Its very odd.

Agree we need to keep Ollie but I think that will be difficult considering NIL money and the addition to his resume he could make behind a dominant offensive line. I think we probably come short on both of these.

I hope the next couple weeks aren't too painful. We need to work hard to make sure that we gain more than we lose from the portal.

1701555156252.png

Someone tell me one good thing that comes from starting a list of potential portal hits 2 minutes after a loss in the conference championship game.

Everyone take a breath. You can get back to bemoaning being a fan when/if players actually start entering the portal. My goodness this fan base sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone tell me one good thing that comes from starting a list of potential portal hits 2 minutes after a loss in the conference championship game.

Everyone take a breath. You can get back to bemoaning being a fan when/if players actually start entering the portal. My goodness this fan base sometimes.

Nobody’s bemoaning anything. The transfer portal is a part of college football.

Nobody’s bemoaning anything. The transfer portal is a part of college football.

Of course it’s part of the game and it makes sense to discuss it, you know when players enter the portal. You made a list of “potential” portal players. How does that even make sense? Slap yourself again. Maybe it will hurt more this time.

Back