US continues to go backward...

I saw it. It was like a clown show. Surprising how some were more interested in attacking each other than the AG. Anyway, whether you're a man or woman, you sure don't want to insult a woman about her personal appearance.

I don’t know why I’m wasting time on you when it will go in one ear and out the other rapidly. First off Joe Biden is Catholic. But unlike this guy, he understands and reveres the separation of church and state. Let him live the way he wants, but what he’s really promoting is eliminating the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and replacing both with some religious monstrosity. He, like so many others, believes that the way they choose to live is so perfect that they demand everyone in the country to give up their hard earned blood spilt rights for their utopian delusions. Almighty God gave us free will to choose. These wannabe dictators are desirous of eliminating that choice. When so called Christians are willing to throw out Christ’s own words, and embrace the fig that bears no fruit instead, they’re lost, and so is their credibility. When bought and paid for judges and politicians eliminate women’s rights to their own bodies what’s next? You Catholics can have 10 kids using the rhythm method if you want, but what gives you the right to force pregnancy on others? Who the hell do you think you are? It seems to me far too many want to go back to the Church of England and all that entails. Plane fare is reasonable considering you hate, and constantly rail against the freedoms in this country. Trying to force your idea of morality on this country is against free will . Do what you want in your own church but leave the country alone. This so-called Christian Nationalism seems related to the Taliban to me. Convert or face the consequences . Is the country you desire run by Catholics or Baptist or Muslims, or Jews or Hindus, or any other religion one could name? It’s a fool’s errand to even try to consolidate religious power under one set of beliefs. This is why the separation between church and state is mandatory. You do you, I’ll do me. In a secular society open to all religions and laws written to protect that right not destroy it. Someone tell the choir boy to stay in his lane. If you think my core family values don’t match yours, great, me and mine will embrace the fruitful fig tree.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It was a speech given at a Catholic university by a Catholic who voiced his opinion on several subjects to Catholic students (the very definition of "staying your lane"). Somehow you have interpreted his voicing of opinion as "forcing" others into something and eliminating the constitution? Again....

1715975640721.png

Most rewarding job is motherhood and fatherhood! no $h!t (for most of us)...doesn't mean the woman needs to be a 'homemaker'...my wife did a wonderful job of raising our kids AND having a career...my daughter is doing the same...
sidenote: my wife would have preferred to stay home when kids were younger; hell, I would have also, but God didn't touch me and gift me with incredible abilities to be a professional athlete...buttker makes $4 mil per year...they can afford it for one thing, but if his wife wanted to have a career besides a homemaker, I would hope he would support her!
his words may be twisted to some, maybe he meant no disrespect to women in general, but it comes across as women would be better off staying at home and being a 'homemaker' instead of using their degree that they just worked so hard to get...
Some see him as a good Christian man that was 'preaching' his values/beliefs...I see him as a sexist homophobe
So you and your wife would have preferred to stay home (why is that:unsure:) but he's a sexist for praising those that do that very thing and suggesting that those that lean into it will find it possibly even more rewarding than a career? Plenty of women without husbands that make $4m stay at home with the kiddos. It's a matter of priorities.

Over 190k people signed a change.org petition demanding the KC Chiefs dismiss Butker. LOL

According to the change.org petition his comments are:
* “racist”. Did he make any comments about race?

* “contribute significantly towards hate crimes that have been on the rise”. Makes perfect sense

* “increase mental health issues among targeted communities”. Is the targeted groups non-Catholics? Or just any religion. Unsurprisingly, the same guy who started this petition also has an anti-Israel petition.

* “dehumanizing remarks, attacks on abortion rights and racial discrimination”. Yes, Butker is pro-life, but again about race?

For those wanting to help make the petitions goal of 200k.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It was a speech given at a Catholic university by a Catholic who voiced his opinion on several subjects to Catholic students (the very definition of "staying your lane"). Somehow you have interpreted his voicing of opinion as "forcing" others into something and eliminating the constitution? Again....

View attachment 4732
Laugh if you want he’s squarely on the side taking women’s rights away from them, and judging Joe Biden for not being a partisan hack who answers only to the Pope. He acts as though it’s sinful for a woman to have a career. Easy to say if you’re a millionaire but discounts terribly the fact that most women work today. Arrogance is what it’s call with a good bit of hypocrisy thrown in for good measure. Now go tell your pregnant wife to kick those shoes off and get in there and make you dinner ! I’m sure you’ve trained her up to your standards.
Poor woman

Last edited:
So you and your wife would have preferred to stay home (why is that:unsure:) but he's a sexist for praising those that do that very thing and suggesting that those that lean into it will find it possibly even more rewarding than a career? Plenty of women without husbands that make $4m stay at home with the kiddos. It's a matter of priorities.

itś a matter of choice...I would rather my daughters kick @$$ in the workforce AND as mothers than to be told what society thinks they should do...buttker is suggesting that homemaker is what women should aspire for...did he mention that the young men in the audience should aspire to be homemakers as well?! that their vocation would be more fulfilling as a husband and father?!..no, he said the diabolical lies being told to women is thinking about promotions and title in their career...he didn´t tell the young men the same thing....it was sexists and he also made homophobic comment.

Over 190k people signed a change.org petition demanding the KC Chiefs dismiss Butker. LOL

According to the change.org petition his comments are:
* “racist”. Did he make any comments about race?

* “contribute significantly towards hate crimes that have been on the rise”. Makes perfect sense

* “increase mental health issues among targeted communities”. Is the targeted groups non-Catholics? Or just any religion. Unsurprisingly, the same guy who started this petition also has an anti-Israel petition.

* “dehumanizing remarks, attacks on abortion rights and racial discrimination”. Yes, Butker is pro-life, but again about race?

For those wanting to help make the petitions goal of 200k.
He’s free to say or believe whatever he wants. But he’s not entitled to not be questioned about his comments, or not be lambasted for stupid sexism.

“Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for degenerate cultural values in media, all stem from the pervasiveness of disorder.”

“He is not alone. From the man behind the COVID lockdowns to the people pushing dangerous gender ideologies onto the youth of America, they all have a glaring thing in common. They are Catholic. This is an important reminder that being Catholic alone doesn't cut it.”

“…..tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion.”

“Not the deadly sin sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it, but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the Holy Ghost to glorify him.”

“I want to speak directly to you briefly because I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolical lies told to you. How many of you are sitting here now about to cross this stage and are thinking about all the promotions and titles you are going to get in your career? Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Butler’s speech is chock full of tolerance of other people’s views. :rolleyes:

He’s free to say whatever he wants.

Others are free to say whatever they want in response.

I personally feel no responsibility or desire to be tolerant of intolerance by others. Intolerant clowns like this dude should be called out for being intolerant clowns.

Last edited:
He never states a women needs to be a homemaker and not work. @GOGETUMPOKE linked speech, if you care to read what he actually said.

Yes, his words are being twisted. The first two posts in this thread starting this discussion included statements and claims Butker never made.

I don’t agree with that assessment. And hard to understand why people would jump to that conclusion.
What exactly are the "Diabolical lies" that he claims women have been told the most?

What exactly are the "Diabolical lies" that he claims women have been told the most?
I agree that phrase was very bad.
In fact, I showed the four paragraphs, starting with that one, to my 23 year old daughter (she graduated last May) to get her perspective.

She specifically called out “diabolical lies” and said that was “stupid” and “took away from a good message”.

But she also said she could see if people were looking to complain that he “opened the door”.

I agree that phrase was very bad.
In fact, I showed the four paragraphs, starting with that one, to my 23 year old daughter (she graduated last May) to get her perspective.

She specifically called out “diabolical lies” and said that was “stupid” and “took away from a good message”.

But she also said she could see if people were looking to complain that he “opened the door”.
my two daughters were upset/angry about his speech...they are both very strong, intelligent, confident young women who are tired of our society treating women as the weaker, lesser gender...he ´opened the door´ by opening his mouth...

1000001794.png
1000001795.png
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Republican congressman files for divorce amid rumored relationship with House GOP colleague

Rep. Beth Van Duyne acknowledged Friday that she is “happily engaged in a relationship” with fellow Republican legislator Rich McCormick after the Georgia congressman filed for divorce earlier this month from his wife of 12 years. “I'm single.

my two daughters were upset/angry about his speech...they are both very strong, intelligent, confident young women who are tired of our society treating women as the weaker, lesser gender...he ´opened the door´ by opening his mouth...
So strong and confident, that a speech from a person they don’t know that was not delivered to them, makes them angry and upset?? Okay.

My two daughters do not think society treats them as a weaker and lesser gender. They are strong and confident, but also just happy people that don’t worry themselves with other people.

Last edited:
So strong and confident, that a speech from a person they don’t know that was not delivered to them, makes them angry and upset?? Okay.

My two daughters do not think society treats them as a weaker and lesser gender. They are strong and confident, but also just happy people that don’t worry themselves with other people.
isn´t that special...btw there are a lot of strong and confident women nationwide who were angry and upset about it, but okay...if you think our society does not treat genders unequally, your heads are in the sand...

Back