Tucker Carlson out at Fox

Pokey

Deputy
Patreon Supporter
Without warning Tucker Carlson was let go Monday morning. Guess Fox is covering its posterior for upcoming lawsuits. I’d be glad to tell that Tucker where to go. Probably be hired by RT and Putin, or run for President. Suppose we can guess who will replace him in the great replacement theory Fox News personnel version.

Without warning Tucker Carlson was let go Monday morning. Guess Fox is covering its posterior for upcoming lawsuits. I’d be glad to tell that Tucker where to go. Probably be hired by RT and Putin, or run for President. Suppose we can guess who will replace him in the great replacement theory Fox News personnel version.

Heard earlier today Fox was settling the lawsuit brought by the voting machine company (name escapes me) for $790 million. Later, when I heard Tucker was let go, my conspiracy theory brain immediately decided that was an unpublished condition for the settlement, given they were asking for twice as much $$ and most "legal experts" I've heard quoted believe it was a slam dunk case for the plaintiff ( voting machine co.).

Edit: "most" =~2, and no, I can't cite them. Pretty sure they weren't on Fox, though, and I watch more Fox than most anyone not voting for Trump in the primary.

Heard earlier today Fox was settling the lawsuit brought by the voting machine company (name escapes me) for $790 million. Later, when I heard Tucker was let go, my conspiracy theory brain immediately decided that was an unpublished condition for the settlement, given they were asking for twice as much $$ and most "legal experts" I've heard quoted believe it was a slam dunk case for the plaintiff ( voting machine co.).

Edit: "most" =~2, and no, I can't cite them. Pretty sure they weren't on Fox, though, and I watch more Fox than most anyone not voting for Trump in the primary.
Dominion voting machines settled, SmartMatic on deck.

Tucker Carlson is facing a lawsuit from his former head of booking, Abby Grossberg, who says she was subjected to a hostile and discriminatory work environment.

Headline story on Drudge.

Tucker Carlson is facing a lawsuit from his former head of booking, Abby Grossberg, who says she was subjected to a hostile and discriminatory work environment.

Headline story on Drudge.
Of course she was;). O'Reilly says there are a bunch of lawsuits coming from shareholders not the least of which is Blackrock.

lol. He was making around $20m/yr and reports are that Fox paid him 2 yrs salary to leave. He'll probably double that with some sort of podcast going forward.
You think maybe the reference is to reputation, not income? Yes, the comment is hyperbolic, but the clip is gold.

lol. He was making around $20m/yr and reports are that Fox paid him 2 yrs salary to leave. He'll probably double that with some sort of podcast going forward.
He went on to become the most popular cable news host in history. Seems like his reputation survived the John Stewart "gotcha".🤷‍♂️
Grifters gonna grift.

Marks gonna mark.

I didn’t have a favorable opinion of Carlson before he got fired did you?
Somebody did. He had more viewers than Maddow, Anderson Cooper, and The Morning Joe combined. Honestly I didn’t know he was THAT popular. As much as I dislike all of them Tucker would probably be the one that I would least like to strangle. Kinda like the tallest midget.

Somebody did. He had more viewers than Maddow, Anderson Cooper, and The Morning Joe combined. Honestly I didn’t know he was THAT popular. As much as I dislike all of them Tucker would probably be the one that I would least like to strangle. Kinda like the tallest midget.
So the one that through out the most vile stuff is the one you least want to strangle. That says all I need to know.

And there it is. Took Gogetum all of what? Maybe a dozen posts to exhibit that moral ineptitude that we came to love on the other board.

Frankly, I’m surprised it took that many for that bigoted/misogynistic attitude to “shine” through.

Back