Trump post video of hypothetical 2024 win calling it the "Creation of a United Reich"

Seems as if this was too much even for Trump - he's removed the video. My guess he didn't know that Reich bit was in there as the part where it was shown wasn't one of the headlines and was slightly blurry.

My theory is some in his camp made the video and he approved without really reviewing it. I've said it before, I don't think Trump is anti-semitic; but he does attract those that are.

Last edited:
My theory is some in his camp made the video and he approved without really reviewing it. I've said it before, I don't think Trump is anti-semitic; but he does attract those that are.
1000001816.png

"Accidentally" snuck in Nazi Propaganda...then let the post stay up ....before removing

YEAH..SEEMS LEGIT

FYI there is a great pic of a newspaper clipping from the 30s of Hitler calling for a "unified German Reich" too ...I mean it's cool ..Trump changed ONE word from a Hitler quote when. He was campaigning to run Germany

Seems as if this was too much even for Trump - he's removed the video. My guess he didn't know that Reich bit was in there as the part where it was shown wasn't one of the headlines and was slightly blurry.

My theory is that it was put out there knowing and intending that language in it as a dog whistle for those of that bent. They were planning on taking it down with wink and a claim that it was a mistake having not been properly reviewed from the beginning.

That way he gets to have his cake and eat it too.

I certainly don't think he's a Nazi or anything like that. I also think he isn't above letting people think he might be or might sympathize with those types if the net result is more votes gained than lost by doing so.

I agree and as much as I hate the fact they are also masters at “any news is good news.”

In an era where policy doesn’t matter and integrity is behind policy on things that matter they understand chaos wins.

Karoline Leavitt, Mr Trump's spokeswoman, said the post "was not a campaign video, it was created by a random account online and reposted by a staffer who clearly did not see the word, while the president was in court".

I knew there was a reasonable explanation...a staffer did it...trump would never...

View attachment 4779

"Accidentally" snuck in Nazi Propaganda...then let the post stay up ....before removing

YEAH..SEEMS LEGIT

FYI there is a great pic of a newspaper clipping from the 30s of Hitler calling for a "unified German Reich" too ...I mean it's cool ..Trump changed ONE word from a Hitler quote when. He was campaigning to run Germany
He's a transactional guy - which is way worse. It's like 'casual Nazi-ism'. Trump has zero morals or values. He literally only cares about what gets him votes. If that's being a Nazi one day and supporting Israel the next, then he's fine with it.

Back