Stillwater Regional

Arkansas lost yesterday so they are out. Arizona leads Villanova 7-0 in the 4th so it looks like baring a major comeback we will be playing them for the super.

I don't know much about Zona this year, but aren't they a pretty good program overall?

Way to go cowgirls!!! Another dominant regional. They said this was going to be a tough regional but osu only fell behind in 1 inning for 3 games.

Arkansas lost yesterday so they are out. Arizona leads Villanova 7-0 in the 4th so it looks like baring a major comeback we will be playing them for the super.

I don't know much about Zona this year, but aren't they a pretty good program overall?
8 WCWS championships. A team that's usually in the WCWS. History has them as a blue blood and in recent history they are still one of the top teams.

Side note - I think what makes lexi so much better as the game goes on is her adjustment to the blue's strike zone. That's a combination of great coaching by eberle and pitching by lexi. That was one of the most frustrating things I remember about kelly maxwell, it just seemed that she never wanted to adjust.

Side note - I think what makes lexi so much better as the game goes on is her adjustment to the blue's strike zone. That's a combination of great coaching by eberle and pitching by lexi. That was one of the most frustrating things I remember about kelly maxwell, it just seemed that she never wanted to adjust.
I was thinking the same. She has Greg Maddux-like control and can put the ball just about whereever she wants

Its official, Airzona will be coming to Stillwater next weekened! Should be a good one for a future conference rival! I expect OSU vs UofA in the top every year in the new big 12.

UGA beat Liberty twice today to advance to the Super Regional. The second win was a walk-off homer with two outs in the bottom of the seventh.

poullard gets one back! Straight away to CF
Edwards beats out an infield
Single
Wang walks
Godwin flies out to RF
Davis great AB to draw a walk and load em up
--coach to circle
--wild pitch scores Edwards
Timm RBI single, Rosie should have scored, too. Missed Coach Gs sign. Rookie mistake
Wark fouls out, what a play by Rosie to tag up and score when the plate isn't covered!
Wang somehow out? Missed that
After Poullard hit this homer….one person who has a sister on the team told us that the officials tossed out Poullard bat that she been using all yr saying it was too hot. New bat no problem………BOOM LOL

Back