Rashaun Woods
Billy Badjema
Brandon Weeden
Justin Blackmon
Tyreek Hill
Alex Bowman
Rashod Owens
Ollie Gordon II
Ok, old guy here, from my childhood, 1965 and 1966, kicker Charlie Durkee (look him up) and Walt Garrison and from 1976 (Harold Bailey, Charlie Weatherbie, Terry Miller) and from what I have read from historical accounts, 1944 and 1945, the great Bob Fennimore and Neal Armstrong!!!

I know that Rashod was listed in the OP, but .... Rashod. What a day he had!

Some of those catches were absolutely works of art.

Who sticks out in your mind?

These are on my list

Tony Lindsay
RW Mcquarters
Alonzo Mayes
Josh Fields
Rashaun Woods
Billy Badjema
Brandon Weeden
Justin Blackmon
Tyreek Hill
Alex Bowman
Rashod Owens
Ollie Gordon II
Gotta give Mason Rudolph some love here too! Kid had some serious onions that day in Norman to even get us in position for Tyreek's return.

Gotta give Mason Rudolph some love here too! Kid had some serious onions that day in Norman to even get us in position for Tyreek's return.
Yep. We would have still beat them without the return. It was like a Lennox Lewis fight. A few jabs make them throw huge haymakers from far away. Some landed but they weren’t heavy or impactful. They start to feel some burn in the delts. Their gloves dropped. Boom. Boom. Boom. They were out on their feet in the 4th.

I know the 2011 team got a group mention, but I’d like to single out Richetti “Skillet Hands” Jones for his individual contribution.

Back