Russia accuses US of attempting to assassinate Putin

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
If you haven't seen the video of the two "Drones" hitting and blowing up at the Kremlin a few days ago that was obviously staged, fake and looked alot like Fireworks going off on top of the Kremlin.

Initially the Kremlin called it a failed assassination attempt on Putin and blamed Ukraine and then launed their largest attack since the first day of the Invasion. Now they are saying the US was the ones who tried to assassinate Putin and are now saying they will retaliate against the US.

If you haven't seen the video of the two "Drones" hitting and blowing up at the Kremlin a few days ago that was obviously staged, fake and looked alot like Fireworks going off on top of the Kremlin.

Initially the Kremlin called it a failed assassination attempt on Putin and blamed Ukraine and then launed their largest attack since the first day of the Invasion. Now they are saying the US was the ones who tried to assassinate Putin and are now saying they will retaliate against the US.

The whole thing looks like a false flag operation by russia. It looked like the drones were attempting to attack the russian flag, if anything per the video.

The whole thing looks like a false flag operation by russia. It looked like the drones were attempting to attack the russian flag, if anything per the video.
2 explosions and the roof wasn't even scratched from it. No way that is military grade explosives. It is a very WEAK attempt to escalate this

It also comes on the same day as this. Wagner announcing they are pulling out of the fight over a lack of support from the Kremlin. It appears the mercenary army is leaving them high and dry.

Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin announced on Friday that his private military company would leave the Ukrainian city of Bakhmut on May 10 because his fighters lack ammunition.

“I am officially addressing the Chief of the General Staff, the Minister of Defense, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief and the people of Russia,” Prigozhin said in a statement posted to the Telegram messaging app.
"I declare on behalf of the Wagner fighters, on behalf of the Wagner command, that on May 10, 2023, we are obliged to transfer positions in the settlement of Bakhmut to units of the Defense Ministry and withdraw the remains of Wagner to logistics camps to lick our wounds," Prigozhin said.
“I'm withdrawing Wagner PMC units because without ammunition, they are doomed to a senseless death,” he continued, claiming that Wagner had fallen “out of favour with envious near-military bureaucrats."
It comes a day after the Wagner boss launched an expletive-laden tirade against Russia's military leadership. Standing in front of the bodies of dozens of what he claims are his fighters killed in Russia’s war on Ukraine, Prigozhin blamed their deaths on a lack of support from Moscow.

Prigozhin’s forces have played a key role in Russian assaults on Ukrainian territory, including Bakhmut.

He has previously complained of receiving insufficient support from the Kremlin and, in an interview on Sunday, threatened to withdraw his mercenaries from the embattled eastern city.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on Friday's announcement, telling a conference call with reporters: "Of course, I saw it in the media, but I can’t comment as it concerns the special military operation."

And a very low budget false flag at that. Those pyrotechnics were honestly hilarious. Not to mention the two people you can see climbing the roof at that exact moment.

The two white jumpsuit persons on the rooftop at 2:30 am we’re probably the drone operators. They didn’t even duck, they were prepared for the firework to explode. The flag didn’t even blow away from the blast.

Or…it’s within the realms of something that they hit an electric dome that jams all communications causing the drones to self destruct.

Why do I even say that? Remember the assassination attempt in Venezuela?

Same thing. Drones detonated early hitting the jamming zone.

Binmann:

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Russian's are now shook as 8 drones were shot down over Moscow this morning. Putin announced that all 8 of the drones over the city had either been shot down or jammed electronically and announced that air Defenses would be strengthened around the city.

However, debris from the drones hit some of of the most prestigious areas of the city. Including the Grand Avenue build by Josef Stalin and Western Moscow where the Russian Elite live...including Putin.
2 people were reported injured and hospitalized and no one was killed.

Some Russian lawmakers are already using the drone strike as means to pass laws to give Putin more authority and capability to attack Ukraine while some Russians and anti Putin commentators in Russia have jumped on this to say that Putin has failed Russia and can no longer protect its citizens.

Ukraine issued a statements saying they were not responsible for the Drones but said they watched them with a smile and would welcome many many more to fall on Moscow.

It just adds to the worry regarding what Russia will do in retaliation. To add further to the worry, Russia sure doesn't like F-16s coming to the war, because they can be armed with nukes.

It just adds to the worry regarding what Russia will do in retaliation. To add further to the worry, Russia sure doesn't like F-16s coming to the war, because they can be armed with nukes.

So can a truck, or even a suitcase. Think he’s worried about Samsonite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So can a truck, or even a suitcase. Think he’s worried about Samsonite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s worried because after all the buildup and propaganda, he still has nothing to match them. To us they are laughably outdated. To him, they are still a wet dream.

F16s? If Maverick taught us anything that's way outdated technology. I get they are throwing cold war tanks into the effort because they don't have the infrastructure to make enough current tech but I doubt a 50 year old plane is a big concern. We can give Ukraine stuff from post 911 that is outdated now that would be a bigger concern to him.

Retaliation? They attacked a sovereign nation, and have committed myriad war crimes in the process. F them, and I hope Ukraine is given all the aid required to get their land back.

Back