Reveal of New Jersey

I'm actually surprised they didn't make a native American blue jersey.
What if I said I am really glad they didn’t.

Roughly 6 home games a year and we do one in teal? I get why basketball and softball do it with more games. But with fewer games, I’d rather stick to our identity and do the military appreciate special uni’s each year. That’s just me.

What if I said I am really glad they didn’t.

Roughly 6 home games a year and we do one in teal? I get why basketball and softball do it with more games. But with fewer games, I’d rather stick to our identity and do the military appreciate special uni’s each year. That’s just me.

I'm indifferent.

I figure if they did, it would be one of the non-con home games against Central Arkansas or something. I think there could be a lot of marketing positives with it.

I'm not a fan of the numbers on the shoulders, but, overall a very nice look. I do wonder about the helmets. I know there's almost infinite combinations, but all the example show a stripe down the middle. I don't think that looks good with all combos. Also, I hope the orange helmets look better than the most recent ones. Something about them has just been off (shade of orange, matching with jersey, etc.).

Back