Political Memes

GOGETUMPOKE

Ranger
Patreon Supporter
1679334216499-png.463448

ohh they didn't disappear. They got called out in the hearing yesterday as they were testifying about this and making the claim that the Biden Admin was Traffiking children at the border....when the Whistleblower was questioned about their participation in Jan 6th and their social media of them posting participating in Jan 6 at the Capitol and their Pro Trump messaging and Anti Dem messaging....well the whistleblowing session got intense and personal and broke down and the hearing was stopped.

ohh they didn't disappear. They got called out in the hearing yesterday as they were testifying about this and making the claim that the Biden Admin was Traffiking children at the border....when the Whistleblower was questioned about their participation in Jan 6th and their social media of them posting participating in Jan 6 at the Capitol and their Pro Trump messaging and Anti Dem messaging....well the whistleblowing session got intense and personal and broke down and the hearing was stopped.
I think the meme is referring to this guy:

I think the meme is referring to this guy:

So a former Israeli Defense Forces Lt Col who is now an adjunct professor in Turkey who once sit on the Board of China Energy..who has been charged by the US DoJ with illegally trafficking weapons from Libya to China....and was Arrested in CYPRUS to be extradited to the US for those arms dealing charges....who bailed out of the Cyprus jail and then skipped bail by never showing up for his extradition hearing on March 28th in Cyprus and is presumed on the run.....is now "Missing" and the thing they are using to make this a conspiracy is that the guy testified to the FBI about tax fraud in 2018 and accused Hunter Biden of being involved in tax crimes.

So a former Israeli Defense Forces Lt Col who is now an adjunct professor in Turkey who once sit on the Board of China Energy..who has been charged by the US DoJ with illegally trafficking weapons from Libya to China....and was Arrested in CYPRUS to be extradited to the US for those arms dealing charges....who bailed out of the Cyprus jail and then skipped bail by never showing up for his extradition hearing on March 28th in Cyprus and is presumed on the run.....is now "Missing" and the thing they are using to make this a conspiracy is that the guy testified to the FBI about tax fraud in 2018 and accused Hunter Biden of being involved in tax crimes.
I just posted the meme dude. But yeah, looks like you've got it covered. Thanks(y)

tumblr_otk00jILBB1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

I thought this was pretty funny:

I thought this was pretty funny:
Freaking big10 knew this would happen if they kept poaching former eastern bloc universities.

Might I propose we restrict this thread to memes and 1-2 sentence smart ass comments? I like them both ways (no homo), but if you feel the need to attack or defend a meme you've already stated your position in about 17 other threads. That should be enough.

Might I propose we restrict this thread to memes and 1-2 sentence smart ass comments? I like them both ways (no homo), but if you feel the need to attack or defend a meme you've already stated your position in about 17 other threads. That should be enough.
The more misinformation the better!!

The one above used to give me chills. Not the message necessarily as there are several that are fitting. Could be an overweight person watering the McDonald’s tree. A Sooner watering the SEC tree.

Still, chilling.

The boy standing with his sword in front of the charging knight has taken the top spot on chilling.

Back