Interview with Coach Gundy

I would say it was a good interview. Was surprised about his comments about Bowman. Talked about this squad being a more power running team and that they will run the ball more significantly than past seasons. Does Alan not have an arm? I get running the ball in college now that 1st downs doesn’t stop the clock anymore. Either way. It sounds like he’s QB1.

What a weird feeling for this upcoming season. I have NO clue if we’re gonna be good or not. I hope we have a turn around like TCU from their abysmal ‘21 season to their historic ‘22 season. It’s completely unknown right now. As long as we stay healthy, I believe we can easily get another 10 win season.

I would say it was a good interview. Was surprised about his comments about Bowman. Talked about this squad being a more power running team and that they will run the ball more significantly than past seasons. Does Alan not have an arm? I get running the ball in college now that 1st downs doesn’t stop the clock anymore. Either way. It sounds like he’s QB1.

What a weird feeling for this upcoming season. I have NO clue if we’re gonna be good or not. I hope we have a turn around like TCU from their abysmal ‘21 season to their historic ‘22 season. It’s completely unknown right now. As long as we stay healthy, I believe we can easily get another 10 win season.
Gundy speaks coachspeak. We will be under center except when we aren’t which will be about 95% of the time.

Four replies in from the original post and

Black And White Oops GIF by Buyout Footage

We were mediocre in 2021?

He’s not entirely wrong. Occasional flashes of excellence only makes the mediocrity stand out even more. And in the end in 2021 we didn’t /couldn’t capitalize on our opportunities. One conference championship in a generation and coming close once more is mediocre. There are a ton of factors involved but at the EOD we’re a slightly above average program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back