Hunter Biden laptop photo's (10,000+) to be published online today

He’s a lying dementia riddled crook who sniffs and gropes every woman and little kid in sight. He showers with his teenage daughter and refuses to claim his own grand child. He doesn’t work hard at all and the only thing he is striving to do is line his own pockets and run this country straight into the ground. Every thing he has touched has turned into a complete disaster and he will be forever mortalized as quite possibly the worst president in our history. As far as Hunter is concerned, to quote one of my roping buddies, “That’s one load Ol’ Joe should’ve shot into an ant hill”.
In that case, please explain to us why the hell Trump couldn't defeat such a sorry and disgusting character as Biden. But don't blame me for voting for him. I most certainly did not! By the way, surely Trump has got to be in the running for the worst president ever just for his failure to beat the likes of Biden.

In that case, please explain to us why the hell Trump couldn't defeat such a sorry and disgusting character as Biden. But don't blame me for voting for him. I most certainly did not! By the way, surely Trump has got to be in the running for the worst president ever just for his failure to beat the likes of Biden.
Never gave much thought to the voter fraud claims until watching 2000 Mules. It was quite the eye opener. If everything in that movie is made up, they did a hell of a good job.

Never gave much thought to the voter fraud claims until watching 2000 Mules. It was quite the eye opener. If everything in that movie is made up, they did a hell of a good job.
A lot of that has been proven false. The book was quickly recalled after release to eliminate some potentially libelous misinformation. But if you buy the next new book they promise all will be revealed.

Biden didn’t campaign. And it was brilliant . They kept him locked away because putting a microphone in front of him is like handing a toddler a loaded gun. Even now any public appearance is so heavily scripted that you can literally see his handlers sweating bullets. Trump lost because he’s a petulant insecure child that can’t keep his stupid mouth shut. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the debate and is the single reason that we have this complete disaster in the White House currently. Trump’s policies and SCOTUS appointments keep him off of any serious conservative list of worst presidents.

Brilliance from Biden team? Wow, same type of brilliance Trump team exerts to keep Trump from testifying under oath anywhere and everywhere?

I don't drink Bud Light, because I don't care for it...I prefer dark beers...unlike you and many of your conservatives, I am not 'snowflaked' that Budweiser gifted a few cans of beer to a transgender..
Why so beerist? Have you not ever thought it is pathetic to deem yourself superior due the color of your beer? I can't drink Bud due to allergy, but if I did I would be offended at your snarky little attitude about a brand that has puts its bottom line behind its support of social causes. You beast!

Why so beerist? Have you not ever thought it is pathetic to deem yourself superior due the color of your beer? I can't drink Bud due to allergy, but if I did I would be offended at your snarky little attitude about a brand that has puts its bottom line behind its support of social causes. You beast!
I can't tell if you just like to troll or you don't comprehend simple English or you are just ignorant...I never said I was superior cuz I prefer dark beer, it's just a personal preference...I'm glad you have an allergy to Bud beers (or all beers) so that I did not offend you (I see how easily offended you get when people mention the LBGTQ+ community and it appears to bother you that Conservatives have taken over the role of 'snowflakes' from the Liberals)

I can't tell if you just like to troll or you don't comprehend simple English or you are just ignorant...I never said I was superior cuz I prefer dark beer, it's just a personal preference...I'm glad you have an allergy to Bud beers (or all beers) so that I did not offend you (I see how easily offended you get when people mention the LBGTQ+ community and it appears to bother you that Conservatives have taken over the role of 'snowflakes' from the Liberals)
Yes you did, own it you noncause supporting individual. You expect everyone else to buy that crap while you sit over in the not putting your dollars into the cause. Your hypocrisy goes SO far. I'm offended.

If I was a younger man, I’d be in to that skittle dick stuff too. Taste the rainbow

Back