Cowboys vs Penguins

Another slow start for the Cowboys on offense. 11 points through 9 minutes and trail 17-11 at first media timeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear basketball God's, please let there exist a totally blind athletic director that hires Boynton away from this dumpster fire he's created.

Bout to lose to Youngstown state in their first ever NIT game. Every time I think we can't possibly slip further into the depths of mediocrity I get proven wrong. Unfathomably sad that the former cellar dwellers of the conference tech, tcu, 0u and ksu have now all had more good seasons than we have and made deeper runs in the tourney than we have since our last final four run. 2 decades of shame.

Bout to lose to Youngstown state in their first ever NIT game. Every time I think we can't possibly slip further into the depths of mediocrity I get proven wrong. Unfathomably sad that the former cellar dwellers of the conference tech, tcu, 0u and ksu have now all had more good seasons than we have and made deeper runs in the tourney than we have since our last final four run. 2 decades of shame.
If we do lose this and someone argues with me that they think Boynton is still the answer, I'm going to kick them in the balls. Well not really, but I'm going to be picturing myself kicking them in the balls in my mind. Very vividly I might add.

If we do lose this and someone argues with me that they think Boynton is still the answer, I'm going to kick them in the balls. Well not really, but I'm going to be picturing myself kicking them in the balls in my mind. Very vividly I might add.
I'm still holding on to a slither of hope that we'll win. But, good grief. I've been done with Boynton this entire season.

Back