Cowboys trip to Hilton

In all my life I have never seen such an abysmal OSU basketball team. Not knocking on the players... this is all Boynton. Dude's gotta go
But, but, but the travel problems today. Has Dave mentioned that on the radio? I'm sure he has.

Any school that takes basketball seriously would fire a coach like Boynton before the season was over. He’s just not going to get it done here and we need to move on and find someone who can rebuild what has been destroyed.

Last place in the league in Boynton's 7th year. There's no silver lining here. Really sucks to see Tech making good hires for their bball program while OSU makes s*** hires.

I have watched pretty much every OSU sporting event I could for the last 20 years. I am actively choosing not to watch OSU basketball because I can’t stand to see the same bone headed mistakes game after game. It’s infuriating.
My wife and I are actually watching My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet right now. I have ESPN+, but I didn't have the motivation to pick up the remote and switch it over. I'm just following the score on the ESPN app.

Back