Big 12 Title game picks

I'll take the Cowboys vs Texas too. But honestly, I'm thinking KSU and UT
I like the cowboys and Longhorns as well but that is probably wishful thinking! One thing that about K State is I don’t know if they realize that Vaughn and the two receivers they lost (all three currently on NFL rosters) will be more difficult to replace than they want to admit!!!

OSU and Tech.

OU is a shit show and won't even make a bowl. Texas is loaded with talent (as usual) but their coach has never won more than 9 games in a season. They'll go 9-3. K-State will be a tough out but it's hard to repeat and everyone will be gunning for them. Tech qb is undefeated as a starter. If he's healthy they'll be good.

OSU and Tech.

OU is a shit show and won't even make a bowl. Texas is loaded with talent (as usual) but their coach has never won more than 9 games in a season. They'll go 9-3. K-State will be a tough out but it's hard to repeat and everyone will be gunning for them. Tech qb is undefeated as a starter. If he's healthy they'll be good.
Ou has a cake walk schedule. They will likely be worse this year but still win 9 games

I like the cowboys and Longhorns as well but that is probably wishful thinking! One thing that about K State is I don’t know if they realize that Vaughn and the two receivers they lost (all three currently on NFL rosters) will be more difficult to replace than they want to admit!!!
We need a huge redemption game. I’ll be happy with a W but I’d like to run the score up if possible (KSU I mean)

I like our chances to make the CCG if we stay healthy. Our schedule lines up really well. The new scheme on defense will put our best players on the field and matches up very well with big 12 offenses. We have more depth than people realize in key spots. The run game may not be great but with changing to gap scheme I believe we will be way more physical and give us a better chance to be solid on the ground. Gundy has everyone in the media (locally) guessing what going on at QB. I fully believe Bowman is the guy and Gundy feels comfortable with our backup, giving him the opportunity to grow another year before taking over. We may not have a Dez or Blackmon (far and few between) but I feel very good about the WR group honestly. Bray and Shettron have the tools to be special, just have to stay healthy and continue to improve each week. I’m so ready to get this season kicked off!

Until I see a few games from the new teams I'm hard pressed to make a pick. I believe we have a good chance of being there.

Until I see a few games from the new teams I'm hard pressed to make a pick. I believe we have a good chance of being there.
Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

We were a top 10 team and took a national finalist to OT on the road before the injuries derailed us and it spiraled from there.

I think we've improved or stayed the same at almost every position. Maybe we take a small step back at LB and obviously QB is a question but I believe Bowman is a perfect fit.

But more importantly, we got rid of a bunch of locker room problems and replaced them with guys who want to be here. Couple that with our favorable schedule and I think we're going to surprise everybody.

Last edited:
We were a top 10 team and took a national finalist to OT on the road before the injuries derailed us and it spiraled from there.

I think we've improved or stayed the same at almost every position. Maybe we take a small step back at LB and obviously QB is a question but I believe Bowman is a prefect for.

But more importantly, we got rid of a bunch of locker room problems and replaced them with guys who want to be here. Couple that with our favorable schedule and I think we're going to surprise everybody.
This is what all of the non OSU people don't understand and why the season is going to be fun.

I think we've improved or stayed the same at almost every position. Maybe we take a small step back at LB and obviously QB is a question but I believe Bowman is a perfect fit.

Yep

Can I ask where you’ve seen Bowman play that you think he’s going to do so well? Im sure hoping, but from down here I don’t see enough to know if he’s really even any good, let alone great. Always high hopes this time of year though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask where you’ve seen Bowman play that you think he’s going to do so well? Im sure hoping, but from down here I don’t see enough to know if he’s really even any good, let alone great. Always high hopes this time of year though!!

TV and YouTube mostly. Once in person.

Saw him three times in person here in 2018 and 2020 and once out in Lubbock against UTEP when I attended a game out there with Tech Grad relatives! He was really good in all three games!

Back