Around the Big 12 Week 5

I'm almost leaning towards Bedlam so that we could have scoreboard on them and Texas forever but I think I'd rather our seniors get one last bowl game.

Dammit though. Watching the Big 12 this year, just pisses me off more and more that we couldn't put it together and make a run. It's wide open.

The thought of winning Bedlam is laughable. We will lose Bedlam by 40+ points this year and with over half the seats in the stadium occupied by OU fans. We will not win another game this season. We’ll likely be even worse next year when the little talent we have (Presley, Gordon, Oliver, Daniels, etc) will all be playing elsewhere. Gundy is driving this thing right off a cliff by his refusal to adapt and make personnel changes. The only way you turn it around are with flashy symbolic new hires of coordinators that guys really want to play for. At this point it probably only gets better with an attention getting new hire of a head coach. Guys don’t want to play for a head coach that never even learns their name.

The thought of winning Bedlam is laughable. We will lose Bedlam by 40+ points this year and with over half the seats in the stadium occupied by OU fans. We will not win another game this season. We’ll likely be even worse next year when the little talent we have (Presley, Gordon, Oliver, Daniels, etc) will all be playing elsewhere. Gundy is driving this thing right off a cliff by his refusal to adapt and make personnel changes. The only way you turn it around are with flashy symbolic new hires of coordinators that guys really want to play for. At this point it probably only gets better with an attention getting new hire of a head coach. Guys don’t want to play for a head coach that never even learns their name.
It bums me out but I completely agree with you. Sad state of affairs when the football program has been sacrificed on the altar of HCMG’s ego.

Yeah. It was a would you rather question. It's supposed to be fun.

Not sure how to feel. It’s 10:00 on a Saturday night during the 2023 OSU football season and I haven’t had the opportunity to feel disgusted, mad, or embarrassed today. On the plus side my probability of having a stroke has been slightly reduced for a few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just start drinking heavily when our season resumes!!! 😂 🍾 😑

Which would you rather?

We figure a few things out and find a way to win 6-8 games and make a bowl but lose to OU

Or lose every other game but win Bedlam.
This is a no brainer. It's lose them all and beat OU. OU is having a good season. They could play for something tangible this year....we have no chance at that....but we suck so bad a loss to us destroys their shot. If there a couple of 1 or two loss teams with a punchers chance your loss can't be to the guys that can't beat SAU or ISU. Sooner tears are way sweeter than a bid to play Air Force in Fort Worth in front of less fans than the local high schools pull

Back