NC State* (Coastal Carolina)
Ok State (Michigan, Texas Tech)
Wake Forest* (Boise State)
Florida (Wisconsin)
Florida State* (Oregon State, Clemson)
Auburn (Michigan State)
Central Florida* (Arkansas)

*hasn’t taken a snap at listed school yet

If that doesn’t piss off a team and a fan base what will? It’s time to start swinging for the fences and giving multi-crooked letter beatdowns. Pound them in the morning, beat them in the afternoon, abuse them in the twilight, and put the boots to them at night. Who is them you ask? Anyone foolish enough to step on a field of play to oppose the Cowboys

It’s Twitter, I know. And it’s a jackass assertion.

But even if that sentiment is 10% accurate, it’s exactly why I’m so adamant about building something completely separate from ou.

Serial Killer Halloween GIF by GIPHY CAM

Those Ute twitter fans are something else. Always talking crap and trolling. They say pride comes before a fall...
I fired off some smart arse remark via DM to this jabroni about being BYU little brother and he fires back a response about Draftkings having Utah as a 1.5 point favorite in our game this fall!!! I said perfect, OSU IS 9 - 1 against the spread as a home underdog since 2016!!! I then informed this yahoo that they were no longer facing half empty stadiums with teams and fan bases operating in La La land such as Cal, Stanford, UCLA etc…. where they could pencil in five or six wins before the season started!!! I said get ready because you will find your team in a fist fight every week sans a couple of teams that may be in a down year!!! They will get their introductions soon enough!!! He then proceeded to BLOCK ME!!! What a turd! 💩😂🤣😂

I fired off some smart arse remark via DM to this jabroni about being BYU little brother and he fires back a response about Draftkings having Utah as a 1.5 point favorite in our game this fall!!! I said perfect, OSU IS 9 - 1 against the spread as a home underdog since 2016!!! I then informed this yahoo that they were no longer facing half empty stadiums with teams and fan bases operating in La La land such as Cal, Stanford, UCLA etc…. where they could pencil in five or six wins before the season started!!! I said get ready because you will find your team in a fist fight every week sans a couple of teams that may be in a down year!!! They will get their introductions soon enough!!! He then proceeded to BLOCK ME!!! What a turd! 💩😂🤣😂

Thier fans seem to be OU arrogant with touch of TT rash. Big 12 has discovered a new breed.

Back