2024-25 Offseason thread

Here is a too early look of Cowgirl Softball roster for 2025. We may have some that might enter the portal to find more playing time. We will add some as well. It be interesting to find out until the start of school in August.

Freshmen

Tara Vandewater C/IF
Maddison Hoffman P
R-Fr Skylar Davis P

Soph

Taylor Anderson UTL
Rosie Davis 2B
Karli Godwin 1B
Katie Kutz P
Logan Pickelseimer C
Tia Warsop OF

Jr.

Kyra Aycock P
Tallen Edwards 3B
Macy Graf UTL
Katie Lott OF
Lexi McDonald UTL
R-Jr Audrey Schneidmiller C
Haidyn Sokoloski OF
Clair Timm OF
R-Jr Michaela Wark 1B/DP

Sr.

Megan Bloodworth SS
Sophie Page IF
Kathryn Ogg P

Here is a too early look of Cowgirl Softball roster for 2025. We may have some that might enter the portal to find more playing time. We will add some as well. It be interesting to find out until the start of school in August.

Freshmen

Tara Vandewater C/IF
Maddison Hoffman P
R-Fr Skylar Davis P

Soph

Taylor Anderson UTL
Rosie Davis 2B
Karli Godwin 1B
Katie Kutz P
Logan Pickelseimer C
Tia Warsop OF

Jr.

Kyra Aycock P
Tallen Edwards 3B
Macy Graf UTL
Katie Lott OF
Lexi McDonald UTL
R-Jr Audrey Schneidmiller C
Haidyn Sokoloski OF
Clair Timm OF
R-Jr Michaela Wark 1B/DP

Sr.

Megan Bloodworth SS
Sophie Page IF
Kathryn Ogg P
Any thoughts on who might go into the portal? I could see Aycock and Lott.

Haidyn Sokoloski entered the portal yesterday. As exit interviews continue to take place I won’t be shocked to see maybe a couple more

Last edited:
I have a feeling we could lose Haidyn Sokoloski which we did from what @Cowboy4life9688 have said and Katie Lott.

That the two I had strong feelings about losing. Could there be more? Possibility yes but I hope not

Making this the official offseason thread. When the World Series is over that thread will die out so this is the place for future looking dialogue related to the Cowgirls.

Coach G adds to staff

https://okstate.com/news/2024/6/5/c...OeoSG_xuxsbForfPsfAH27NueyCLmk4CV3t3WDXPUKxlv

The graphic says "infielders" will be his role.

"Greg brings stability, ethical ways and wisdom, something that with a young staff, will be good for all of us," Gajewski said. "He's coached a lot of games and is aware of attention to detail, which I always need help with. He will make this staff the best it has ever been and we're excited to add him."

Interesting hire…..I didn’t know we had a position open.

this past yr….we committed approx 31 of the 43 errors in the infield. With him being over the infielders….we really need to get those numbers down to take that next step. I understand we had players in new roles that they are not use to….i believe the ladies can do better.

Last edited:

this past yr….we committed approx 31 of the 43 errors in the infield. With him being over the infielders….we really need to get those numbers down to take that next step. I understand we had players in new roles that they are not use to….i believe the ladies can do better.
Lexi Lilfoyl seems to know him, she called him Bergie on instagram.

Bloodworth said "yass" when she reposted the graphic

I know, I'm creepy

Last edited:
In one of the threads, there was a mention of Auburn coming after the coach but his choosing to stay.

Auburn hired a husband/wife team of Tennessee assistants and named them co-head coaches.

When the NCAA allowed an extra assistant for most sports after the 2023 seasons, HCKG didn’t add to the staff. Boynton, Hoyt, Holliday all did, KG didn’t. I figured he would bump VSF to full time assistant, but he promoted her to replace Cloer.

When the NCAA allowed an extra assistant for most sports after the 2023 seasons, HCKG didn’t add to the staff. Boynton, Hoyt, Holliday all did, KG didn’t. I figured he would bump VSF to full time assistant, but he promoted her to replace Cloer.
I think he did move VSF to full time when NCAA allowed it….but got to think of it, he never filled that spot after promoting VSF to hitting coach.

Back