2 dead after car explosion at US and Canadian border

in our world of 'get the story first!" regardless of facts...throw some $h!t at the wall and see what, if anything sticks...if you happen to be right you can say, "we were the first to break this story." and if wrong; "oh well, no biggie...."

We’ve learned once again always wait until all of the facts come out. Also never listen to Fox News.

We get the same thing locally. Channel 9 did four days of stories on the horrors of the goal post coming down in Stillwater. It was fascinating how the victims of this terror never appeared on camera to comment.

First post

Yes. I saw “sources say that it appears at this point to be a deliberate attack.”
That’s a far cry from discussing the ethnicity and terrorist ties of the driver and passenger. Fox did that and more. Making it about open borders and the Biden administration. Like just stop. Good lord.

Yes. I saw “sources say that it appears at this point to be a deliberate attack.”
That’s a far cry from discussing the ethnicity and terrorist ties of the driver and passenger. Fox did that and more. Making it about open borders and the Biden administration. Like just stop. Good lord.
Let’s just go with blaming terrorism

Ohh yeah they were..they were already blaming the WH for this

From what I can tell there are two groups of politicians NO American should ever trust because they blame EVERYTHING on the opposite party ..facts be damned....this group includes some Dems and some Republicans.....here is an example of the Republicans today. The Squad gave a great example during the attack in Israel

Many far-right Republicans are hoping for radical Islamic terrorist attacks this weekend to make President Biden look bad for allowing the Mexican border to be wide open to everyone, including foreign terrorists.

Back