White background

Hi @zone2poke ! Thank you for reaching out with your question. Unfortunately, there is not a light version of the site as of now. There are some browser addons that could change the theme of the site in the meantime if that would help.

When a pop-up comes up, such as when you @ someone to reference them or under the alert tab, they are bright orange with white text. Cannot see the text to save my life. Just me? Can anything with more contrasting text be done?

When a pop-up comes up, such as when you @ someone to reference them or under the alert tab, they are bright orange with white text. Cannot see the text to save my life. Just me? Can anything with more contrasting text be done?
Yes, everyone gets this, it is a known issue. Unfortunately, xenforo has not been helpful in resolving it and I cannot find the name of the object to edit it. There is one last thing I can try to fix it, but if that doesnt work, it may just be an issue from here.

Yes, everyone gets this, it is a known issue. Unfortunately, xenforo has not been helpful in resolving it and I cannot find the name of the object to edit it. There is one last thing I can try to fix it, but if that doesnt work, it may just be an issue from here.
Cool. Helps when I do not have the screen at old man ludicrous brightness so I can just deal with it. Thanks!

Cool. Helps when I do not have the screen at old man ludicrous brightness so I can just deal with it. Thanks! g
What is the XenForo issue that GratefulPoke is referring to, and what is the last thing they can try to fix? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks

Last edited:
Update: We actually have 3 different site themes if the orange on black is hard on the eyes. To switch them, click on the paintbrush on the left side of the footer at the bottom of the page. One is a light theme, the other is called "classic" which is more similar to how OP.com was.

Let me know if you have any difficulty adjusting it!

Back