Week 10 Polls

After watching the legion of goon yesterday how are they in the top 20?

Right logo gets you an inflated ranking to begin with, then a longer fall out of the polls once you've been exposed. Took USC weeks to fall out of the polls. Had to lose 3 of 5 and get outscored by 40 to get past the hype and have no choice but to say they're mediocre, and that's it.

Kind of an interesting footnote to this week's rankings:

The Cowboys beat rival Oklahoma for its fifth straight victory after a 2-2 start. The Cowboys' jump to No. 15 matches the highest ranking for a previously unranked team this deep into the season since the AP poll expanded to 25 teams in 1989.

I've enjoyed USC's slide as much as anyone, but good lord how can anyone vote Iowa in front of them???
An Iowa team that barely mustered 10 points against a garbage northwestern team. And ALL took until the 4th quarter! Coaches and ap poll voters are mouth breathers.

I am sure the win over Tejas who beat Alabama is their convoluted reasoning. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what I don't get? How for the love of Pete are we only a 1 point favorite at UCF?!?! Kansas was a bigger favorite @ ISU

UCF could be a tough game. They have weapons on offense at QB and RB.

Our offense should be fine but it could be end up being a shootout, especially if we're still living in last week.

Back