Time for age limits and term limits!!

He’s looking a little long in the tooth, time to vote him off the island
LOL, Dream on. That will be impossible to do as long as Republicans outrageously lie about what most Democrats stand for, such as pro-abortion up to birth, infanticide up to 2 years old, the cutting off of testicles and penises of little boys, maybe even at birth, in the name of transsexualism, along with, of course, mass voter fraud. That is just for starters. Far right conspiracy theory nuts are largely helping to spread those lies and lots of gullible people are eager to believe them. You'll get a better idea what Democrats as well as Republicans view things by reading their party platforms.

There are gladly rare exceptions to my point, since governor of Kentucky is a Democrat. But since he is a Democrat and will pick a Democrat when needed, reflects why any impaired Republican from Kentucky in Congress, such as McConnell, will stay until he drops dead.

I haven't read every post in this thread, but term limits for Congress would take an amendment so the states will have to be the ones to take action, yes?

I haven't read every post in this thread, but term limits for Congress would take an amendment so the states will have to be the ones to take action, yes?
It would take an amendment to the US Constitution.

The states would have to be involved in either ratifying an amendment advanced by Congress or by a Constitutional Conventiin convened by the states.

Most…maybe all (haven’t done the research so going off the top of my head)…of the successful amendments originated in Congress and were subsequently ratified by the states.

Back