Time for age limits and term limits!!

I think term limits would solve most of the age-,related issues. Few 70+ year olds are going to put up with DC crap if they're not going to be allowed to stay long enough to get rich off the backs of taxpayers.

Are we going to miss out on some vigorous and active 70 and 80 year olds? Sure. But if they feel it's their destiny to serve, let 'em join the infantry.

I think term limits would solve most of the age-,related issues. Few 70+ year olds are going to put up with DC crap if they're not going to be allowed to stay long enough to get rich off the backs of taxpayers.

Are we going to miss out on some vigorous and active 70 and 80 year olds? Sure. But if they feel it's their destiny to serve, let 'em join the infantry.
As we have seen with Sleazy Joe they often try to serve their own wealth

Grifter and thief Trump makes Biden look like an amateur. Hey rubes pay for my attorneys. I’m being indicted for you🤮
There you are, do you think it’s the Chinese or Ukrainians that are poor little Hunter’s attorney Fes?

Don’t you dare question Saudi Arabia’s enormous payment to Jarvanka. Payment for what? Never seen a creepier setting for a president than Trump with the Saudis in the dark with swords and a glowing orb. Blood brothers? Promised deals! Government secrets? Nothing to see here, move along!

Pokey, you're arguing with yourself again.
Animated GIF

...Of the ages

Back