The Movie Line Thread

PokitN

Alright folks lets do this. Someone types in a line from a movie, next person guesses the movie it's from. Bonus points if you can name the character and actor that played them.

I'll get this started from one of my all time favorite movies based off of a book by one of my all time favorite authors.

"You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it"

Too easy my man…. No Country for Old Men, Javier Bardem as Anton.

“My brother came all the way out here from Scottsdale, Arizona, and you’re not gonna sing for him?!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“My brother came all the way out here from Scottsdale, Arizona, and you’re not gonna sing for him?!”

I had to google yours....not a movie I know by heart. Good Line...

Superbad.

“I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.”

Superbad.

“I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.”

Lloyd Dobbler/John Cusack. I can see Frazier’s dad and Lily Taylor but the freaking name just won’t come!

Easy one… “I want my two dollars!”

Lloyd Dobbler/John Cusack. I can see Frazier’s dad and Lily Taylor but the freaking name just won’t come!

Easy one… “I want my two dollars!”

Better Off Dead.

Another fine early Cusack movie. Also home of the famous line “Now that’s a damn shame, when folks be throwin‘ away a perfectly good white boh.

The name of my movie is “Say Anything”.

R.f6ec1b6c89e48fe8708247188c307350

John Wayne /The Cowboys

Gentlemen you can’t fight in here, this is the war room!

Ahh a classic. That would be Dr Strangelove. Hilarious movie.

Here’s mine:
If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me.

Ahh a classic. That would be Dr Strangelove. Hilarious movie.

Here’s mine:

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels! Wonderful movie that I need to watch again.

People need to be entertained, they need the distraction. I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?"

Back