Texas Tech at Cowgirls

Hopefully OSU has built a little momentum in the last two games with a convincing win over ISU and a nice comeback in Wichita.
TTU is a solid 26-13 but 6-9 in league play. Taking 2 of 3 would probably put them back in the mix for the postseason. They took 2 of 3 versus KU last weekend so probably feel pretty good about themselves.

B2

Davis flies out to CF
Timm lines out to RF corner
Wark walks
McDonald doubles to LCF
Bloodworth grounds out to 3B

Hammering the ball but nothing to show for it

Last edited:
T3
Walk
single to CF
--mound visit
Ground ball to P who gets out at 3rd, but Edwards throws the return to RF, runner to 3rd
RBI single to LF
2 run double to RCF. Runner out at 3rd
Groundout

3-0 Tech

Will have to be another comeback

Last edited:
B4
Bloodworth triples to LF corner, looked like a HR to me
--clearly hit the pole, HR
Poullard soft lineout to SS
Edwards flies out to LF
Wang grounds out to 2B, chased ball 4 on a 3-1 pitch

5-3 OSU

Last edited:
B5
Godwin hits massive bomb over LF wall
Rosie lines out to RF
Timm infield single, 2b knocks it down but no play. Timm catching fire again
Wark walks
McDonald singles through right side, bases loaded
Bloodworth walks, Timm scores
--new pitcher
--passed ball scores PR David
Poullard K's looking
Edwards walks
--wild pitch scores McDonald
Wang infield single, just beat the throw after 3B knocked down a screamer, RBI
Godwin fouls out to LF

Game continues

10-3 OSU

Last edited:
B6
Davis excuse me single to 3B
Timm grounds out to 1B, Davis to 2nd
David grounds out to 3B, Davis to 3rd
McDonald walks
Bloodworth walks
Poullard sinlges to the wall to walk it off. Would've cleared the bases.

11-3 OSU wins

Dominant after the early TTU lead. Bats seem to be coming alive.

Last edited:
Heard something interesting on tv tonight…..coming into this series Tx Tech only been run ruled twice this season( Baylor and OU). I figure they been run ruled more than that with their pitching staff ERA is very high.

Gary Ward, still teaching dominate hitting
I know the bats are different, but if I'm Josh Holliday or Kenny I'm getting that guy around my players as much as possible.

What he taught was MINDSET and he did it better than anyone. I was just thinking today about how he got jobbed out of a title in 1990 when Georgia only had to beat us once.

I know the bats are different, but if I'm Josh Holliday or Kenny I'm getting that guy around my players as much as possible.

What he taught was MINDSET and he did it better than anyone. I was just thinking today about how he got jobbed out of a title in 1990 when Georgia only had to beat us once.
It was actually a very easy concept to follow. You knew you were going to get at least one good fastball to hit during the AB so you sit on it and then attack when the pitcher finally throws it.

Heard something interesting on tv tonight…..coming into this series Tx Tech only been run ruled twice this season( Baylor and OU). I figure they been run ruled more than that with their pitching staff ERA is very high.
To be honest, we had some good swings and solid contact in early innings with not much to show for it.

Back