Softball Recruiting

ORANGEMAN

Looking for information about softball recruiting. I unders that we have commitments for next year, but can’t find the list. Have been told that we have commitments/transfers redshirting or waiting for next year. ( Wish we had lists like football. ). Anyway, appreciate any information anyone has. Thanks in advance.

Next yr pitching staff is going to be loaded with what we have now and incoming Fr Katie Kutz. She going to play in the Premier Girls Fastpitch All American game July 29th at 7 pm on ESPNU.

Unless any pitchers transfer out…here is the list for 2024:
Maxwell
Kilfoyl
Aycock
Rosenberry
Clopton
Runner
Ogg
Kutz

Catcher position is where I’m thinking Coach Gajewski will look in the portal to bring in for experience since Tuck eligibility is done. All we is Schneidmiller and incoming Fr Logan Pickleseimer. Bring in an experience catcher will help provide depth and give Pickelseimer a yr to grow.

Next yr starting OF could be Lott in LF, Edwards in CF, Carwile in RF. We have seen this lineup earlier in the season. It be interesting to see who wants to come in and challenge them for playing time.

With Wark at first and Bloodworth at third….the middle INF is my biggest concerns after Naomi and Becker is gone. Are we going to play with what we have already on the team or will we hit the portal. Either way, I’m glad I don’t have to make that decision

Back