Rudy G assistant sues for Sexual abuse and Harassment and brought the audio tapes. Includes Rudy using slurs for gays, Jews, Matt Damon, and more

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
Rudy G is in more trouble than just some election stuff.

His former assistant has filed a law suit accusing him of Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment she has Audio tapes to prove it.

They have been transcribed and entered into evidence in the case. Read at your own risk.

Wild transcripts show Rudy Giuliani made lewd comments to his rape accuser, insulted Jewish mens' genitals, and accused Matt Damon of being gay calling him a Fa*​

• Rudy Giuliani denied "supposed sexual proclivities" in a response to a sex-abuse lawsuit earlier his year.
  • But new transcripts of recordings show him making lewd remarks to his accuser.
  • Giuliani also admitted to an affair, used an anti-gay slur, and claimed Jews have small penises, transcripts show.

After Noelle Dunphy filed a lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani earlier this year accusing him of rape and sexual abuse, he denied everything.

He said the two were in a brief consensual relationship, and anything more than that was flat-out false.

Newly filed transcriptions of multiple encounters throughout 2019, however, paint a different picture.

In June, the former New York mayor and lawyer for ex-President Donald Trump asked the judge overseeing the case to strike portions of Dunphy's lawsuit and sanction her and her lawyer. He said allegations about romantic affairs, discriminatory remarks, and his "supposed sexual proclivities" regarding Dunphy were false and meant to "portray Mr. Giuliani as a sexual deviant."

But the transcripts, which were certified by a court-reporting agency, back up portions of Dunphy's account. In conversations with her, Giuliani admitted to an affair with alleged former mistress Maria Ryan, used a discriminatory slur for gay people, insulted Jews, and had a number of horny interactions.

"Come here, big tits. Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me (indiscernible). I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits," Giuliani told Dunphy on March 12, 2019, according to one transcript filed as a court exhibit.

The transcripts were filed as part of a response from Dunphy's lawyer, Justin Kelton. He argued that none of the lawsuit should be stricken from the court record and that Giuliani and his attorney should be sanctioned for falsely denying Dunphy's claims.

A representative for Giuliani didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider sent outside normal business hours.

An affair, sapiosexuality, and the f-slur​

Dunphy's explosive lawsuit alleged that Giuliani frequently forced her to perform oral sex and sexually abused her in other ways while dangling job offers that never materialized.

She also alleged Giuliani sought her help in getting people to pay millions of dollars to purchase pardons from then-President Trump and, while facing a federal criminal investigation, instructed her not to speak with the FBI.

In Tuesday's filings, Kelton stands by the allegations. He said that multiple recordings exist to back them up.

"For the avoidance of doubt, Ms. Dunphy is in possession of multiple additional recordings that prove her allegations about these matters, but submits only a handful of straightforward examples in the interest of efficiency and economy," Kelton wrote in a motion.

Some transcripts appear to show Giuliani making highly sexually charged remarks to Dunphy.

"I want to own you, officially," Giuliani told Dunphy according to a March 4, 2019 transcript, punctuated by her affirmative response. "Legally, with a document."

In a transcript dated August 18, 2019, Giuliani revealed sapiosexual feelings — which he said was a departure from his past sexual preferences.

"I can't think about you or I get hard," Giuliani told Dunphy, according to the transcript. "Even -- even if I think about how smart you are, I'll get hard. I'd never think about a girl being smart. If you told me a girl was smart, I would often think she's not attractive."

In Giuliani's June filing, he denied having an affair with Ryan, a woman who his ex-wife identified as his mistress during divorce proceedings in 2018. But in a transcript of an apparent December 2019 conversation with Dunphy, Giuliani spoke wistfully of his relationship with Ryan. Giuliani appeared puzzled by the friendship he developed with her husband, who he identified as a right-wing ex-Marine who is "a very talented painter" but "a little bit lazy."

"This is the weirdest fucking thing. We've had this like, affair for two years and I'm friendly with her husband," Giuliani told Dunphy, according to the transcript. "Can't even figure it out."

Giuliani spent Thanksgiving with them at one point, he said in the conversation. Ryan couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

"She has this tremendous connection to her family, and she loves me. But she can't leave her family, including her husband," he said, according to the transcript. "So, I had Thanksgiving dinner with them again. Bob made Thanksgiving dinner for me."

Giuliani appeared to make bizarre remarks about well-known figures. In one recording, he claimed then-presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg was gay. Bloomberg has been in a relationship with a woman for more than 20 years.

And in a conversation where he struggled to identify a politically conservative actor, he also claimed Matt Damon was gay and used a slur.

"Matt Damon is a FA-. Matt Damon is also 5'2. Eyes are blue. Coochie-coochie-coochie-coo," he said according to one transcript. Damon has been married to his current wife for nearly 20 years.

According to other transcripts, Giuliani claimed Jewish men have small penises compared to Italians (Giuliani is Italian) and complained about Jewish religious holidays. He was particularly irked about Passover, a holiday where Jews celebrate the exodus from slavery in Egypt as recounted in the Torah.

"Jews. They want to go through that freaking Passover all the time. Man, oh, man. Get over the Passover. It was like 3,000 years ago," Giuliani said, according to an April 1, 2019 transcript. "Okay, the Red Sea parted. Big deal. Not the first time that happened."

Last edited:
So, she had sex with him based on a promise of a $1 million dollar anual salary? And now she claims Rudy stiffed her?
erection GIF

So, she had sex with him based on a promise of a $1 million dollar anual salary? And now she claims Rudy stiffed her?
erection GIF
yep...that was all that happened.....except she provided actual audio recordings of Rudy also saying these things to her.

Now picture your wife or sister working in this environment and her boss saying these things to her.

"Come here, big tits. Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me (indiscernible). I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits,"

"I want to own you, officially," "Legally, with a document."

"I can't think about you or I get hard," "Even -- even if I think about how smart you are, I'll get hard. I'd never think about a girl being smart. If you told me a girl was smart, I would often think she's not attractive."

yep...that was all that happened.....except she provided actual audio recordings of Rudy also saying these things to her.

Now picture your wife or sister working in this environment and her boss saying these things to her.

"Come here, big tits. Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me (indiscernible). I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits,"

"I can't think about you or I get hard," "Even -- even if I think about how smart you are, I'll get hard. I'd never think about a girl being smart. If you told me a girl was smart, I would often think she's not attractive."
I cannot imagine my wife or daughter with a man 37 years older than them telling them "I'm in a nasty divorce and will pay you when it's final" and promising a stupid amount of money for over two years while (either my wife or daughter) put up with any of this. Is Rudy a creep? You bet your ass!!! Is she a ignorant money hog? My money says yes. Remember what made her put up with this and put out was the lure of big money. Does she have a lawsuit? Who knows and I personally don't care.

1691041620331.gif

I wouldn't be shocked to find out he has a brain tumor.
He was always a pos but I don't disagree with you, if not a tumor it is something medical. His ex wife said:

“For a variety of reasons that I know as a spouse and a nurse,” she seals it, “he has become a different man.”

:

“For a variety of reasons that I know as a spouse and a nurse,” she seals it, “he has become a different man.”

When 40 years of having your ass kissed 24/7 suddenly goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back