Trump lawyer hired to investigate Biden/Burisma/Ukraine inks letter to House GOP pleading to stop investigation calling it a Debunked wild goose chase

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
This is the guy who was hired by the Trump team after Trump's 1st Impeachment to dig up all this info....now he saying the Biden Burisma story it is ALL FALSE and also makes claim that Rudy G and others around Trump knew it was false and still pushed it as true

Rudy right hand man of Rudy G is asking the GOP to stop investigating Hunter Biden/Ukraine ties. He told the GOP top investigator that there is nothing here and that it was a Wild Goose Chase

Rudy Giuliani right hand man, asked the GOP’s top congressional investigator to abandon efforts to uncover wrongdoing by the Biden family in Ukraine
Lev Parnas, once a right-hand man to Rudy Giuliani, asked the GOP’s top congressional investigator to abandon efforts to uncover wrongdoing by the Biden family in Ukraine, calling the matter “nothing more than a wild goose chase” that has been “debunked again and again.”

Parnas’s Tuesday letter to House Oversight Chair James Comer (R-Ky.), obtained by The Hill, notes that Parnas and Giuliani’s repeated efforts to dig up dirt on President Biden or his son Hunter yielded nothing and confused Ukrainian prosecutors.

It also recaps the efforts taken by the Trump team that resulted in the launching of the first impeachment inquiry into former President Trump. Democrats alleged he withheld aid from Ukraine in an effort to pressure officials there to provide incriminating evidence on the Bidens.

“Throughout all these months of work, the extensive campaigns and networking done by Trump allies and Giuliani associates, including the enormously thorough interviews and assignments that I undertook, there has never been any evidence that Hunter or Joe Biden committed any crimes related to Ukrainian politics,” he said.

He said Giuliani and all others involved in the matter “knew that these allegations against the Bidens were false.”

Never, during any of my communications with Ukrainian officials or connections to Burisma, did any of them confirm or provide concrete facts linking the Bidens to illegal activities. In fact, they asked me multiple times why our team was so concerned with this idea.”

Comer dismissed the contents of Parnas’s letter.

“Now there’s somebody that Giuliani was running around with and says we should drop investigations because Giuliani and him already looked into it. I mean, I don’t think that that’s credible,” he said.

“We’re starting to see money from Ukraine coming in on some of these bank statements that we’re going to release later,” he added, a reference to his investigation into Biden family finances.

Comer has based much of his investigation on an unverified tip to the FBI from a source who heard secondhand allegations Biden accepted a bribe. The bureau was unable to corroborate the tip.

Parnas ends with a plea to Comer to halt his investigation.

“There is no evidence of Joe or Hunter Biden interfering with Ukrainian politics, and there never has been,” Parnas writes.

“With all due respect, Chairman Comer, the narrative you are seeking for this investigation has been proven false many times over, by a wide array of respected sources. There is simply no merit to investigating this matter any further. I hope my letter has provided you with additional clarity on this point.”

Back