Returning Seniors and NFL Draft Options

ict_pokes

Does anybody have a list of which players have another year of the seniors due to the final covid year bonus?

I know Wright said he intends to come back.

What players are looking at leaving early for NFL?

Black?
Daniels?
Oliver?
Cooper?

Gundy said on his radio show that Trey Rucker told him he is coming back. Bowman also will be applying for a 7th year of eligibility due to lost years due to injury.

The article in the TW on the Presley family says he is eligible to come back but he would ask for the NFL evaluation before he makes a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The article in the TW on the Presley family says he is eligible to come back but he would ask for the NFL evaluation before he makes a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a perfectly reasonable thing for him to do.

It's funny, because it seems like a covid year for Presley hadn't been mentioned until the last week or two - for about a year I kept wondering if I had missed something or just lost track of the years (both of which were distinct possibilities).

That's a perfectly reasonable thing for him to do.

Definitely. Before this season I thought he was a real long shot for the NFL. I'm not sure if it's all natural progression or if it's just now being highlighted by having Bowman able to get the ball to him, but Presley is showing great ability to find openings in coverage. He's also been exhibiting
great toughness, catching/retaining the ball and popping up after big hits. I'm not sure what the NFL supply/demand situation is for guys whose primary ability is to move the chains, but I think Presley can be that guy at the next level. If he projects to a round 4/5 guy in the draft (by the NFL, not the "experts") I wouldn't blame him for going, since I'm not sure he has anything more to prove at this level.

But I'd be really, really pleased to have him back.

Back